Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnics laugh about skinny european women

european women​

please take them out of germany. dont want to live with this gypsys
mutts, turks, arabs, blacks. They want to bring diversity to Europe but not to Israel, Japan, China, India.

mutts, turks, arabs, blacks. They want to bring diversity to Europe but not to Israel, Japan, China, India.
india is in germany. they look like gypsys. I would like have blacks as my neighbours than indians. I hate gypsys

In europe they cant do it because europeans look mostly like mixed mutts and japan, china are a clean race

because europeans look mostly like mixed mutts
not ture for Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark (if we do not take into account the small percentage of Jews, also migrants and mixed children with locals.)

Japan is full of Indonesians most workers in Japan are from that country they also imported indians
does Japanese government forces Japanese people to be more tolerant and friendly towards immigrants? I've heard that Japanese people are very unfriendly to foreigners, no matter how good you learn the language and try to integrate you will always be gaijin.

does Japanese government forces Japanese people to be more tolerant and friendly towards immigrants? I've heard that Japanese people are very unfriendly to foreigners, no matter how good you learn the language and try to integrate you will always be gaijin.
They don't have much choice government forced feminism upon them, then they had and still have no babies which result in no wokers and then imported migrants. At least Indonesians are not messed up like Indians or Chinks and can speak much better English than nip retards. However they may have problem with Muslims if they keep imigrating and turn into some weird Caliphate. And say good bye to hentais in future.

They don't have much choice government forced feminism upon them, then they had and still have no babies which result in no wokers and then imported migrants. At least Indonesians are not messed up like Indians or Chinks and can speak much better English than nip retards. However they may have problem with Muslims if they keep imigrating and turn into some weird Caliphate. And say good bye to hentais in future.
Indonesians are joke of a muslims