Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eugenics actually solves problems

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Russian royal family failed miserably at selecting a wife for the Czar. And chose a woman from a family known to have hemophilia. Meanwhile if you look at the British Royal family with Princess Diana, and now Princess Kate.. these were carefully chosen women who were heavily screened for genetic health.

The Russian royal family failed miserably at selecting a wife for the Czar. And chose a woman from a family known to have hemophilia. Meanwhile if you look at the British Royal family with Princess Diana, and now Princess Kate.. these were carefully chosen women who were heavily screened for genetic health.
yes.

mind telling more?

Iceland has aborted 90% of all down syndrome kids....no wonder when I visited it last year it was a country filled with Viking chads and stacies and peaceful kind and prosperous society. Eugenics are a must if you want to build a prosperous society.

mind telling more?

Kate 1
Kate 2

Kate 3

This is at age 41 Princess Kate is. Thats incredible.. and she just looks regal.

Certain people should be bribed to be sterilised

Prince William also looks pretty good for age 40. He could use a bit broader shoulders and he the Norwood reaper got him. But he has a nice build and agility, he looked like a mogger, especially considering he is 40.

Last edited:
Honestly I wish the human race practice eugenics a lot more than just let all the retards breed endlessly among themselves we could have had pocket sized humans, we could have had humans as tall of giants humans as tall as trees, tree looking humans and humans that could possibly have wings and fly. Imagine a world where we put the effort of selective breeding that we did in dogs to the human race. We could have been all Superman at this point unfortunately. My genetics fucked me over. I am not going to have kids because I don't want my genetic filth continue onward. And I don't want to Reward my parents by making them grandparents. It's not like I will be given the chance anyway.

Princess Kate
this bitch was a dark skinned whore . they couldn't even choose a blonde white blue eyed whore that could give them more aryan childrens but they choose this brown whore
Princess Diana
princess BBC was an ugly whore who was dating some rich sandnigger. she's a traitor
This is at age 41 Princess Kate is. Thats incredible.. and she just looks regal.
she looks like a post wall roastie. i bet her vagina is dry as the desert i used to live in.
again, this whore is fucking BROWN, they could have got a way better white lady

all of humanity's problems could be fixed in a couple of generations if we just did the right thing :cryfeels:

its not like you have to hurt anybody. just takes steps to ensure they dont have children. they can be compensated
exactly, i dont understand why that would be a problem.

The Problem Is Existence. --Not Eugenics.

big truth. Imagine if shitskin countries practiced this, many of em could've been first world countries by now. Instead they remain shitholes with shitskin midget niggers