Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eugenics can be practical

Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
Ugly people and anyone afflicted with any diagnosis of mental illness or genetic disorder—male or female—who don't currently have children should be incentivised by the state to the tune of $10,000-$30,000 to be voluntarily sterilised after a cool-off period of two years upon submitting a petition on their own behalf; indemnity should be lawfully out of the question if they go through with it.

This is the only way to legitimately solve the problem with inherently undesirable people burdening NTs in a society where you're part of a relatively minute class of people who can be brushed under the carpet, ignored and belittled when you speak out about how your predicament genuinely unsettles you. Not only that, you'll be lightly compensated for having to deal with it in the first place. It's a win-win situation.

It's either that or they'll keep coming through the pipeline. No amount of pontificating from Redditors and journalists looking for their scoop whilst browsing a couple of threads on this site is going to change that. At the moment, these sociopaths are trying to outlaw something they helped make mainstream: a term that is used casually and disparagingly to insult and abuse anyone who doesn't fit in the social hierarchy. And so a label for a characteristic they disseminated was embraced and then used by an extreme minority of this very large and growing minority (not only situated on this forum) to fuel a crime wave; and I for one are not shocked at all that they became so desensitised they simply did not care any more. Point is, "normal people" are culpable for their behaviour when they're young and old but believe the drawn out years exonerate them. It's a coping mechanism in itself. So they should absolutely cough up their tax dollars to redress their misdeeds and prevent a future generation of misfits from spawning.

Maby let's castrate all Chads instead? :feelsaww: Luckily fluoride in the water and carcinogenic plastics are already doing this

i hate how i feel like i am a burden to Society and to the people closest to me who love me. Being NT must be like winning the lottery. :feelscry:
In mathematical terms you're the one who "won" the lottery.

Hopefully the jewflu will impoverish normies to the point where this becomes an attactive offer.

On the quest to rid this world of normies, no expense is too high
Maby let's castrate all Chads instead? :feelsaww: Luckily fluoride in the water and carcinogenic plastics are already doing this
Your best advocates are yourselves and clearly it's not going to happen if you keep daydreaming of having a "tradwife" and kids.

Society needs to be equitable for most people for it to function without widespread civil disobedience, and yet people in minorities, whether that be incels or otherwise (for aforementioned reasons) are getting the shitty end of the stick. You should want something in return for sitting on your hands and feet, observing the rules of the land and respecting other people despite those rules being an abstract social construct of the very people who denigrate your existence - you have to make some fucking noise. If you weren't a minority change would have already been enacted to at least get the ball rolling on a proposal akin to my original post in order to dissuade people from incapacitating the system of governance. Be high inhib and you'll be on your deathbed wishing you at least tried speaking out properly instead being a low-key bitch.