Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eugenics is cucked chad worship

Yes but its for the best life is super brutal and cucked whoever cames in this clown world rather have him with good genes

Eugenics is essential for human success. Eugenics is nature's mandate. Its divine order.

Without eugenics, you get arranged marriage which leads to an explosion of subhumanity, resulting in THIS:

Eugenics is essential for human success. Eugenics is nature's mandate. Its divine order.

Without eugenics, you get arranged marriage which leads to an explosion of subhumanity, resulting in THIS:
It's still cucked beyond comprehension

Yes but its for the best life is super brutal and cucked whoever cames in this clown world rather have him with good genes
Exactly. Eugenics is essential. The ego of subhumans prevents them from recognizing and accepting this.

Exactly. Eugenics is essential. The ego of subhumans prevents them from recognizing and accepting this.
Yea i dont need to see ugly disgusting shitskins in my territory

Look, not everyone can win in life, and life is not for everyone. Life is brutal and filled with suffering, so we need to inherit the best physiology to be able to successfully wrestle through life.

Yea i dont need to see ugly disgusting shitskins in my territory
Shitskins should not be allowed to even gaze upon Whites.

Agreed theres a reason we are different
And that reason is blood and soil, i.e., the complex interplay between genetics and geography influencing and shaping each other to create a race.

And that reason is blood and soil, i.e., the complex interplay between genetics and geography influencing and shaping each other to create a race.
Wanna play war thunder

Wanna play war thunder
Later. I want to play Hitman World of Assassination first.

Think about it @Puppeter Hitman Agent 47 is the pinnacle of humanity. He was raised as a supersoldier from the best warrior genetics of 5 crime lords and incubated in an artificial womb to perfection!

I once thought that eugenics was a way to save incels. But no. Even if eugenics is practiced and the inferiors are eliminated, competition will occur between the superiors. Even among superior humans, only the top 20% of humans will be able to win in the dating market. In the extreme, even if all men born in the future are DiCaprio's descendants, there will be winners and losers among them. It is inevitable that incels will occur while the free love system is operating.

Your issue is the cucked Christian idea of the sanctity of life. That is the crux. Conversely, there is nothing cucked about taking Party-sponsored cyanide and being reborn as a chad.

Eugenics means healthy and smart man reproduce, not nessicetly astheticly good looking.

Most w0men would rather sleep with low t pretty boys, then high muscler chads, so again it shows.

You're looking at it in a shallow manner, the goal of eugenics isn't masturbatory in it's worship of beauty but the evolution of the race of humanity and the ridding of suffering that plagues it. There isn't a clear cut defining trait of eugenics either, it can take on many forms, for example the government of sweden chemically castrated inferior females from reproducing thus leading to lesser suffering. It can be selective around making a program around breeding high iq men and women, artificial wombs, clones, etc.

I once thought that eugenics was a way to save incels. But no. Even if eugenics is practiced and the inferiors are eliminated, competition will occur between the superiors. Even among superior humans, only the top 20% of humans will be able to win in the dating market. In the extreme, even if all men born in the future are DiCaprio's descendants, there will be winners and losers among them. It is inevitable that incels will occur while the free love system is operating.
You're looking at it in a shallow manner, the goal of eugenics isn't masturbatory in it's worship of beauty but the evolution of the race of humanity and the ridding of suffering that plagues it. There isn't a clear cut defining trait of eugenics either, it can take on many forms, for example the government of sweden chemically castrated inferior females from reproducing thus leading to lesser suffering. It can be selective around making a program around breeding high iq men and women, artificial wombs, clones, etc.
What I said above, it's essentially preventing more needless pain and strife within the world, without it we'll be trapped within painful civilizational cycles - one after another until this planet invariably dries up and gets scorched, barren, and desolate.

Your issue is the cucked Christian idea of the sanctity of life. That is the crux. Conversely, there is nothing cucked about taking Party-sponsored cyanide and being reborn as a chad.
  • How do you even determine which traits should and should not be passed on? Should ugly but high IQ men be allowed to pass on genes? Should low IQ Chad's be allowed to pass on genes?
  • Eugenics means either reducing the population or creating incels. Why would incels contribute to society? And why wouldn't a society with less productive members be taken over by a monogamous society?
  • How is eugenics administered? Through foids who can't even raise children properly and prefer criminal violent Chad's? Through a government department? Which government department in the entire world do you trust to do this? Through the private sector? So the rich should be allowed to become better while the rest of us cattle suffer?
  • I support genetic engineering if it is accessible for everybody
  • If science makes it possible, there is no reason for everyone in society to not be healthy, beautiful, and intelligent
  • If you have eugenics without monogamy, women will just chase the new top 5-20%
  • If you have eugenics with monogamy, like Sparta, you risk being conquered by more numerous groups
  • Nature is random. Even two beautiful people can have ugly children. Just look at Bruce Willis' kids. Even if you go through the pain of eugenics in one generation, new ugly people will still be born. They will still suffer without monogamy.
The only solution is Marxism Rodgerism with eventual genetic engineering in the future.

• How do you even determine which traits should and should not be passed on? Should ugly but high IQ men be allowed to pass on genes? Should low IQ Chad's be allowed to pass on genes?
  • Eugenics means either reducing the population or creating incels. Why would incels contribute to society? And why wouldn't a society with less productive members be taken over by a monogamous society?
  • How is eugenics administered? Through foids who can't even raise children properly and prefer criminal violent Chad's? Through a government department? Which government department in the entire world do you trust to do this? Through the private sector? So the rich should be allowed to become better while the rest of us cattle suffer?
  • I support genetic engineering if it is accessible for everybody
  • If science makes it possible, there is no reason for everyone in society to not be healthy, beautiful, and intelligent
  • If you have eugenics without monogamy, women will just chase the new top 5-20%
  • If you have eugenics with monogamy, like Sparta, you risk being conquered by more numerous groups
  • Nature is random. Even two beautiful people can have ugly children. Just look at Bruce Willis' kids. Even if you go through the pain of eugenics in one generation, new ugly people will still be born. They will still suffer without monogamy.
The only solution is Marxism Rodgerism with eventual genetic engineering in the future.
I'm off to bed now, I'll respond properly when I wake up but IMO the execution of your ideology requires far more variables and is way harder to support for to work within reality, there are obviously more incels on earth than this tiny forum but they will go to war for a thousand different things than rally for "marxist rodgerism" as far as I am aware of there does not exist a larger group affiliated, or in reference to, this concept at all but the questions you propose are thought provoking. Societies have never shown an ounce of love to disenfranchised or lonely men, they are at an inescapable point, and thus any group that vies for their rights will get derision from normgroids, women, and those at the top of the hierarchy. It should be subtle blent in with other larger factions that CAN get power, this is basic. The best way to find a solution for inceldom is to prevent it from happening within the first place with gene modificaiton, I will expand upon this.

Last edited:
I'm off to bed now, I'll respond properly when I wake up but IMO the execution of your ideology requires far more variables and is way harder to support for to work within reality, there are obviously more incels on earth than this tiny forum but they will go to war for a thousand different things than rally for "marxist rodgerism" as far as I am aware of there does not exist a larger group affiliated, or in reference to, this concept at all but the questions you propose are thought provoking. Societies have never shown an ounce of love to disenfranchised or lonely men, they are at an inescapable point, and thus any group that vies for their rights will get derision from normgroids, women, and those at the top of the hierarchy. It should be subtle blent in with other larger factions that CAN get power, this is basic. The best way to find a solution for inceldom is to prevent it from happening within the first place with gene modificaiton, I will expand upon this.
Good night

Yeah, I don't care about what's good for the "human race", it's the same shit as nihilists who say nothing matters because le heat death of the universerino. I won't be there to see either the apex of mankind under eugenics or the universe dying, so it's of no interest to me

I really appreciate incels like you who respond to what I've actually written instead of being triggered by a keyword and reciting a NPC script like a chatbot

If we had a chadcel we could start a cult like Jim Jones and hide Rodgerism inside that

We should steal genes. I want wings and gills. I’d give the women cocks so they can go fuck themselves :feelsohh:

I really appreciate incels like you who respond to what I've actually written instead of being triggered by a keyword and reciting a NPC script like a chatbot

If we had a chadcel we could start a cult like Jim Jones and hide Rodgerism inside that
We don’t even need a chadcel we need more insanity to accelerate more men to either passivity or hatred for what society has become with collapse new groups can definitely enforce of whatever is left among the ruins once normgroids move to globohomo hell #319. We need to find ways to accelerate the situation even more, aka false flagging, or maybe batshit campaigns.; all these methods can help shift the tide. Gamergate created a whlle generation of anti-feminists so we know accleration definitely works, with blackpill shorts for example there is a whole community surrounding them and it converted tons of normies and even people that I know personally.

We don’t even need a chadcel we need more insanity to accelerate more men to either passivity or hatred for what society has become with collapse new groups can definitely enforce of whatever is left among the ruins once normgroids move to globohomo hell #319. We need to find ways to accelerate the situation even more, aka false flagging, or maybe batshit campaigns.; all these methods can help shift the tide. Gamergate created a whlle generation of anti-feminists so we know accleration definitely works, with blackpill shorts for example there is a whole community surrounding them and it converted tons of normies and even people that I know personally.
We should spread it in other languages as well, while location-spoofing.

We should spread it in other languages as well, while location-spoofing.
Holy shit we may just be able to, problem is we'd need a bunch of incels from a lot of different countries. For most of eu (minus Russia n Turkey) english works well enough. Then there's china, entirety of sea, and maybe brazil. Then there'd be a bunch of shorts channels dedicated to naming the BP through shorts or posts on VK or other sites that non-english speaking countries might use.

Holy shit we may just be able to, problem is we'd need a bunch of incels from a lot of different countries. For most of eu (minus Russia n Turkey) english works well enough. Then there's china, entirety of sea, and maybe brazil. Then there'd be a bunch of shorts channels dedicated to naming the BP through shorts or posts on VK or other sites that non-english speaking countries might use.
We need a team of translators. The best blackpill creators need to give us their rats so we can reupload with new voice-overs or captions. They can still get the adsense money or whatever.

Eugenics supporters are just self hating cucks who hate sub 5 men themselves & want them gone. I wouldn't be surprised if they also support aborting short babies & hapa babies.