Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EugenicsPill & LeftismPill = The Left's shameful history on Eugenics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Yeah sure it's from a Right website however it does provide embarrassing evidence against the Left.

These bastards promoting "Virtue Signalling" & "Wokeness"...

Yeah sure it's from a Right website however it does provide embarrassing evidence against the Left.

These bastards promoting "Virtue Signalling" & "Wokeness"...
eugenics are already natrually implanted in the brains of over 3.8 billion humans

Just lol if you think that modern day leftist actually follow the words of Marx.
They have taken the broad ideology that is communism and twisted it to their liking.
Modern day leftism is for the lazy and for those who do not want to work to gain.
I'm not defending capitalism either, I'm for a mixed economy for there must be balance.

Just lol if you think that modern day leftist actually follow the words of Marx.
They have taken the broad ideology that is communism and twisted it to their liking.
Modern day leftism is for the lazy and for those who do not want to work to gain.
I'm not defending capitalism either, I'm for a mixed economy for there must be balance.

Hear you loud & clear.