Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe and Russia Vs China.

Re-education? Silly chinamen don't understand that the Muslims would need to be educated first for their efforts to be considered re-education. Good on the chinks I hope they agitate nuclear war and bring about the end times.

Muh based trad russia

muh humane justified china

Re-education? Silly chinamen don't understand that the Muslims would need to be educated first for their efforts to be considered re-education. Good on the chinks I hope they agitate nuclear war and bring about the end times.
Lol at China if they assume the fallout wind won't affect muh panda populace.

Unless russians retirurn to the REAL tradition (perun) and jill the kews and (((putin)))) they will fall

Why Putin can't do strict against Chechen subhumans

Why Putin can't do strict against Chechen subhumans
Don't know. It's a mystery to me. Chechens actually are a very small nation. It would be easy to 'put them in place'.

I am not sure, but I think Russia wants good relations with Turkey, that's why they are friendly towards Islam.
Cope. Putin is a bluepilled cuck that likes the idea of integrity. Without realizing turks and chechens fuck russian women on a daily basis. What a cuck

In Europe and Russia Muslim migrants feel like masters

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHM9szpwaw

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blkoM5GwFeQ

while Chinese enforce domination of Chinese ( Han ) ethnicity and culture.

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdn8SmWWCgk

Yeah Ricecels are the mentally strongest race. They have the will, strength and determination required for winning. Honestly I hope China becomes the world's major power and America dies.

Europe and Russia

why should Russia fight China? Has China in past history tried to destroy the Russian state?

I think it will USA and EU vs China , Russia, Iran , north Korea

why should Russia fight China? Has China in past history tried to destroy the Russian state?

I think it will USA and EU vs China , Russia, Iran , north Korea
It's not about fighting. It's about difference in cultures.

It's not about fighting. It's about difference in cultures.
Ok yes Russians are more European. But i think if West Euros had a chance they would like to totaly destroy the Russian nation. Why is this? I dont understand but they will import millions of ARabs and blacks

Chechens mog you to Davy Jones’ Locker and back, you coping curroid
Still Chechens are subhumans compared to Ethinic Slaves and West Europeans

Still Chechens are subhumans compared to Ethinic Slaves and West Europeans
No, they aren’t. Chechens are one of the only non-cucked European ethnicities left in the world. They have an actual warrior culture, despise LGBT faggots, refuse to dilute their blood with that of foreigners, and put women in their place. Slavs and WEs watch tiktok all day and worship thug niggers

No, they aren’t. Chechens are one of the only non-cucked European ethnicities left in the world. They have an actual warrior culture, despise LGBT faggots, refuse to dilute their blood with that of foreigners, and put women in their place. Slavs and WEs watch tiktok all day and worship thug niggers
Warriors which are brave especially against the weak...

Warriors which are brave especially against the weak...
I’ve heard they behave niggerishly in cities but they do have a true warrior culture. Look how many Chechens and Dagestanis succeed in MMA

In Europe and Russia Muslim migrants feel like masters

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHM9szpwaw

An you believe this garbage? :feelsugh:

Documentary realized by David Goldenstein and Hans Hitler (made up names) probably :feelsugh:

"Their intent is to kill" wtf dude they flee shit conditions to make a living. Who is the piece of shit of realized this documentary? Ah yes a Jew and a Shabbos from AfD or some shit :feelsugh:

Thankfully most Germans are too smart to fall into this bullshit :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Don't be stupid like them, @NorthernWind you're above this, plus it's borderline racebait, careful, but beyond that it's false and made up. You're better than that bro :feelsugh:

An you believe this garbage? :feelsugh:

Documentary realized by David Goldenstein and Hans Hitler (made up names) probably :feelsugh:

"Their intent is to kill" wtf dude they flee shit conditions to make a living. Who is the piece of shit of realized this documentary? Ah yes a Jew and a Shabbos from AfD or some shit :feelsugh:

Thankfully most Germans are too smart to fall into this bullshit :feelsugh:
Why are Muslims in Germany in the first place?

Why are Muslims in Germany in the first place?

Why didn't Europeans just genocide us to begin with when you hate us so much? You arrived with your boats and colonized, why not just have killed us? There would have been no immigration if this simple clean thing had been done, and the world would have been better for everyone.

All this nonsense seems to me like Europeans are just trying to entertain themselves (":yawn: can't start another world war, I'm bored, so I'll import Muslims to spice things up :feelsdevil: ") that's really the vibe I get from it. Why not just fucking kill us all seriously? I am an outlier, I have high IQ but I despise 99% of my race and many of my traumas come from them (Arabs and Muslims). Almost all the stereotypes about them are true, I'm sick of living as a scapegoat, it's hell.

It would have been humanitarian to kill us all, subhumans as we are, objectively, when you discovered us in our shitholes centuries ago. But no, it's better to make fun of us, to bring us to mock us, ostracize us, create drama, fill the existential void I suppose.

Why are Muslims in Germany in the first place? Because Europeans are bored and narcissistic.

Why are Incels in Society in the first place?

Without men of action, things get muddy like this. That's the bottom line. Why were Barbarians in Rome in the first place (it was before actual invasions)?

have high IQ but I despise 99% of my race and many of my traumas come from them (Arabs and Muslims). Almost all the stereotypes about them are true, I'm sick of living as a scapegoat, it's hell.
Go eah.