Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Europe is a garden, the rest of the world is jungle"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240329 103057 Reddit

Then clean up the garden you old fart deport all animals and only leave civilized humans

But critics said his speech smacked of racism and imperialism and reflected long-outdated views of European superiority.

It’s not outdated jfl. Non-western civilizations are objectively inferior.

USA already became a jungle. Lets hope Europe does not do the same.

USA already became a jungle. Lets hope Europe does not do the same.
It didn't take too long for that to happen as well and with no resistance from the burgerland masses

Use the damn navy to stop the jungle then?

Kek. I remember my class teacher saying that we live in the best times and that Germany is possibly the best country to live in. If this country is the best country on earth then please fucking nuke this planet until nothing but ashes and dust are left

Welcome to the jungle, Mr. Borrell...

Germany is still 85% white ( source.) UK is around 83% white. (source) Most of the rest of Western and Northern Europe is around 90% white. Poland is like 98% white.

USA is only 60% white. see: https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/
I dont trust this kike statistic, especially for the UK. Just a few days ago there has been a post talking about how the total % of whites has gone down in the last few decades to around 56%

Its way worse in Europe lol
hell nah, USA has more blacks, Asians and latinos than all of Europe combined. I ain't exaggerating. The only thing we have more of is Arabs.

hell nah, USA has more blacks, Asians and latinos than all of Europe combined. I ain't exaggerating. The only thing we have more of is Arabs.
Asians have very low crime rate and Arabs are way worse than Latinos