Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe is becoming very anti Jewish fast.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just 8 years ago it would have been totaly impossible to find videos like these from white cucks. Whites would be so pc but now since the last 12 months things have shifted and those same white cucks are starting to point specifically at Jews.

Only the politicians, gays, foids are against but the white men are becoming very anti semetic.

Anyway just 2 examples of "cucks" who a2 months would NEVER make such videos but now they have shifted. Read the comments as well

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L5c8RYeZyA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSfjMpR0kmI

Last edited:
It's hilarious because their golden hen is crumbling pretty fast in the West too. Zoomerwaffen now

It's hilarious because their golden hen is crumbling pretty fast in the West too. Zoomerwaffen now
Interesting times we are in now.

If the great replacement is true as some claim. Then Jews have to make their power moves NOW because more and more cucks are starting to become anti Jew slowly but its gaining speed.

If the replacement theories are true then its now or never really because the way it looks in 10-20 years the natives will be too far anti jew then add in all the muslims in EU who would more than gladly encourage the cucks to be even more anti jew , it just doesnt look good for the "theory"

But i dunno i am just commenting on what i am seeing happening because i dont have a dog in this fight of cuckoldry or Palastein

The current world is more pc, you got it wrong, there were anti Jewish people 10 years ago too, they just didn't have a platform. Also internet is not reality, talk about how most big mother companied are owned by jews, everyone will look at you confused like you are wierd

Last edited:
The jews in the west must be exterminated immediately. That will put a stop to niggerfication. This is good news but it's a long way to go.

The current world is more pc, you got it wrong, there were anti Jewish people 10 years ago too, they just didn't have a platform. Also internet is not reality, talk about how most big mother companied are owned by jews, everyone will look at you confused like you are wierd
yeah could be true, maybe i am just watching 1-2 videos and thinking the whole world is like that

das siegger hertz gets uns!

I've often thought of doing an anti WW2 video myself.
It was so unnecessary and the public didn't want it in any nation. The way it's spun now makes me vomit.
The Jews and their gatekeepers seem to be ramping up the hate against Islam to a genocidal level , which they think will curb Antisemitism

I've often thought of doing an anti WW2 video myself.
It was so unnecessary and the public didn't want it in any nation. The way it's spun now makes me vomit.
The Jews and their gatekeepers seem to be ramping up the hate against Islam to a genocidal level , which they think will curb Antisemitism
in which country is the media ramping up anti islam hate?

Funny cus most attacks on Jews were Muslims

With the huge forced growth of leftism its natural for rightism to wake up, and it more they felt endangered they went further right. Most right wingers blame jews for everything.