Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill European art is superior to al other races

Those study courses are made by Europeans who would glorify their own art.
Because there's nothing that can be considered art about niggers' primitive stickmans drawn on walls of their poop huts or chinks' tendentious prints not changing for thousands of years

Because there's nothing that can be considered art about niggers' primitive stickmans drawn on walls of their poop huts or chinks' tendentious prints not changing for thousands of years
Images   2024 03 08T175530741
Images   2024 03 08T175648521
Images   2024 03 08T175718512
Images   2024 03 08T175812563
220px

All of this isn't art right

What are you saying? Stop coping
There's nothing to cope about as it's still not better in any way.
Also it's just few examples of best pieces architecture, not all art and not even representative for these regions' architecture as besides churches and palaces there were only clay huts and blocky wood houses

There's nothing to cope about as it's still not better in any way.
Again coping
Also it's just few examples of best pieces architecture, not all art and not even representative for these regions' architecture as besides churches and palaces there were only clay huts and blocky wood houses
Really this was the Nothern European architecture at that time, so much for superior art
Images   2024 03 08T181903472

So much for superior art. And ah yes the whole of Rome was living in the coliseum not in their mudhut villages.

Again coping

Really this was the Nothern European architecture at that time, so much for superior art
View attachment 1084360
So much for superior art. And ah yes the whole of Rome was living in the coliseum not in their mudhut villages.
Northern aren't superior and romans mostly had normal houses (like in Pompeii)

Northern aren't superior and romans mostly had normal houses (like in Pompeii)
First the houses found in Pompeii aren't found everywhere in Rome and secondly they were only available to upperclass they aren't a representation of average Roman home and upper class everywhere had the houses of same quality and their unique architectural style

You are right to some extent but you need to realise those fascist brown/black nationalists (which I don't know who you are talking about) became fascist as a rebuttal to the idea of white superiorty and they had good reasons to support their claims cause look how many genocides whites have committed against black and browns on the basis of racial superiorty. While I don't remember black and browns committing genocides on the basis of racial superiorty against whites.
Prof. Flowers, a black foid is an example. Also the event I told you about that happened in Haiti when after the rebellion they killed the whites, the administrators, and the children and the foids.

The rebbutal part is indeed correct, but isn't it the same as the fascism of whites who became fascist because their reaction is to immigrant crime rates? Isn't their reaction coming from something noble, a protest against something evil?

The way nazis see jews is honestly what the whites were to blacks (today too but not as harsh).

We controlled (and now too but with a lesser extent) the world
We raped women on plantations
We spread the faith we possesed.
We used you in slave labour (now its the companies, we enable it not have it as law)
We tought you our language
We opressed every aspect of what made your indentity.
etc.

Like, I said it many times before, but the communism of tommorow is the black man's fascism. Why? Because we didn't yet intelectually achieve the knowledge what to do with fascism that has a true claim to back itself up, I would even argue we mind end up creating a seperate word for it if we find it and judge it to be alright (hell, we have it already in some cases, because black nationalism can't be treated like white nationalism, or else you'll get destroyed by the woke mob. Yet the words used just create tons of confusion, they were used worngly to sign a idea that is different, its stupid. What's the term or word for a symetric worldview? Or are blacks incapable of thinking like whites? Pintless virtue singalling snucking into politolog and being toxic.)

My point here is that the beginning does not matter. It leads to the same ideological outcome, because the journey your thoughts go through meet at the same crosspoint which end in one thing common for the paths. If people care to strangle fascism, then regardless of the basis the fascism starts from, by principle it is a "fascism", you need to weed it out.

The beginning only makes us empathethic. This makes us lower the punishment or do nothing to punish. Its why when you explain something, people say you defend it, because understading something summons you to look at it differently (maybe you just wanted to correct people who missunderstood and their attack has no cause? Maybe you wanted them to attack with a better reason, but you got labeled as an apologist), with the new data gotten you change your stance. Most people do it because feel obligated to do it, not because the data justifies changing your stance. I can perfectly understand why someone steals, yet, the act was commited and if its jail time its jail time indicriminate of the reason.

For me the act has moral value defining the sentence.

I approach fascism the same way. Fascism has for me a value defining my relationship with it.

Perceived/fake motivation or true foudation does not matter to me. What's the difference in me being scared if I meet a real monster or a prankter dresses up up as one and uses technology and a set up enviroment and technology? I'll run away in both cases. There's a responsibility to treat the source. If I burn my toast, I don't eat charcoal I set the time/power lower or buy myself a new toaster if its broken.

Yes, there was injustice, yes there were crimes, yes it was for a long time, yes the consequences are still felt by you today, something caused by evil and yet the practical manifestation of that evil is not fixed (legitimate frustration - yes) so many times yes.

It feeds of the concept that you inherited the right of revenge people before you had. You inherited the right for revenge for the conditions of today, but the right to fight back with proportional strength and action is not available anymore because that circumstance is not present.

But I'm decadent in my fight, I don't actually believe in anything. To me, it doesn't matter. If ultimately the only way is to reverse engineer the past into today and this way we become "even" then ok. Let it happen. It'd be nice if I died before it because living like that would be horror.

Most things always got fixed or corrected as we shifted our attention there, thus resources, because of tragedy. Like, how many times were new regulations introduced only in response to an tragic event? Always. Nothing ever came from pure dialetic discussion. So fuck it, let non-white fascism reign supreme.

There is a problem, inteligent people see it, propose stuff, people think its bs, the problem reaches critical mass, people die or get hurt, it reaches the media, the people who talked about it earlier get their names written in bold or italics in articles.

But tell me brocel. Would you kill me as a white man to generally hurt the group by depriving it of one its members, that is white people?

First the houses found in Pompeii aren't found everywhere in Rome and secondly they were only available to upperclass they aren't a representation of average Roman home and upper class everywhere had the houses of same quality and their unique architectural style
They aren't found everywhere because it was many centuries ago and there were multiple wars and Italian climate is bad for preserving stuff?

And the upper class was primarily made of pure Romans which only proves that others couldn't do it

Nwn czy ty ironicznie czy na poważnie.

Ale w razie gdyby na poważnie, to wiesz, że moje było jukstapozycją w kontrze to OPa?
Sam w to nie wierzę, ale warto to propagować, bo może jeszcze ktoś to podłapie xD

They aren't found everywhere because it was many centuries ago and there were multiple wars
The same could be said about ethnic that it was lost due to war.
and Italian climate is bad for preserving stuff?
Are you retarded Italy have Mediterranean climate which better for preserving stuff as compared to India which have tropical climate which is the worst for preserving stuff.
And the upper class was primarily made of pure Romans which only proves that others couldn't do it
And upper class of ethnic civilizations was also made of ethnic people. What does this prove?

Prof. Flowers, a black foid is an example. Also the event I told you about that happened in Haiti when after the rebellion they killed the whites, the administrators, and the children and the foids.

The rebbutal part is indeed correct, but isn't it the same as the fascism of whites who became fascist because their reaction is to immigrant crime rates? Isn't their reaction coming from something noble, a protest against something evil?

The way nazis see jews is honestly what the whites were to blacks (today too but not as harsh).

We controlled (and now too but with a lesser extent) the world
We raped women on plantations
We spread the faith we possesed.
We used you in slave labour (now its the companies, we enable it not have it as law)
We tought you our language
We opressed every aspect of what made your indentity.
etc.

Like, I said it many times before, but the communism of tommorow is the black man's fascism. Why? Because we didn't yet intelectually achieve the knowledge what to do with fascism that has a true claim to back itself up, I would even argue we mind end up creating a seperate word for it if we find it and judge it to be alright (hell, we have it already in some cases, because black nationalism can't be treated like white nationalism, or else you'll get destroyed by the woke mob. Yet the words used just create tons of confusion, they were used worngly to sign a idea that is different, its stupid. What's the term or word for a symetric worldview? Or are blacks incapable of thinking like whites? Pintless virtue singalling snucking into politolog and being toxic.)

My point here is that the beginning does not matter. It leads to the same ideological outcome, because the journey your thoughts go through meet at the same crosspoint which end in one thing common for the paths. If people care to strangle fascism, then regardless of the basis the fascism starts from, by principle it is a "fascism", you need to weed it out.

The beginning only makes us empathethic. This makes us lower the punishment or do nothing to punish. Its why when you explain something, people say you defend it, because understading something summons you to look at it differently (maybe you just wanted to correct people who missunderstood and their attack has no cause? Maybe you wanted them to attack with a better reason, but you got labeled as an apologist), with the new data gotten you change your stance. Most people do it because feel obligated to do it, not because the data justifies changing your stance. I can perfectly understand why someone steals, yet, the act was commited and if its jail time its jail time indicriminate of the reason.

For me the act has moral value defining the sentence.

I approach fascism the same way. Fascism has for me a value defining my relationship with it.

Perceived/fake motivation or true foudation does not matter to me. What's the difference in me being scared if I meet a real monster or a prankter dresses up up as one and uses technology and a set up enviroment and technology? I'll run away in both cases. There's a responsibility to treat the source. If I burn my toast, I don't eat charcoal I set the time/power lower or buy myself a new toaster if its broken.

Yes, there was injustice, yes there were crimes, yes it was for a long time, yes the consequences are still felt by you today, something caused by evil and yet the practical manifestation of that evil is not fixed (legitimate frustration - yes) so many times yes.

It feeds of the concept that you inherited the right of revenge people before you had. You inherited the right for revenge for the conditions of today, but the right to fight back with proportional strength and action is not available anymore because that circumstance is not present.

But I'm decadent in my fight, I don't actually believe in anything. To me, it doesn't matter. If ultimately the only way is to reverse engineer the past into today and this way we become "even" then ok. Let it happen. It'd be nice if I died before it because living like that would be horror.

Most things always got fixed or corrected as we shifted our attention there, thus resources, because of tragedy. Like, how many times were new regulations introduced only in response to an tragic event? Always. Nothing ever came from pure dialetic discussion. So fuck it, let non-white fascism reign supreme.

There is a problem, inteligent people see it, propose stuff, people think its bs, the problem reaches critical mass, people die or get hurt, it reaches the media, the people who talked about it earlier get their names written in bold or italics in articles.

But tell me brocel. Would you kill me as a white man to generally hurt the group by depriving it of one its members, that is white people?
I agree with this. And I wouldn't kill any white person let alone you to hurt a group.

But what was saved doesn't suggest that it could be as good
That's your Eurocentric point of view. Again the debate comes back what objective metric you have for your claims.

And upper class of ethnic civilizations was also made of ethnic people. What does this prove?
It didn't include as big percentage of natives so it didn't say anything about their overall tendencies

Painting
Songs composition
Poetry
Opera
Roman gladiators.
Full body armor ( which is a art )
Christan cathedrals
Churches
Furniture
Wooden buildings

No comparison to it in the ancient ot modern world

It truly is. Notice how Asian cities lack beautiful classic architecture? All they have are citites filled with ugly modern styles. I also can't think of any famous paitings made from Asians.

It didn't include as big percentage of natives so it didn't say anything about their overall tendencies
And romes whole population was enjoying Pompeii. What are you trying to prove here?

That's your Eurocentric point of view. Again the debate comes back what objective metric you have for your claims.
From other sources than just architecture you know that they have more rich cities than just the best preserved ones so you can speculate that they haven't been made in entirely different way.

On the other hand, you don't have any reason to think that all curries lived in taj mahals until some war or whatever you're trying to say

It truly is. Notice how Asian cities lack beautiful classic architecture? All they have are citites filled with ugly modern styles. I also can't think of any famous paitings made from Asians.
European medieval art

European Scribe Cropped Image from Harley MS 2820 f78r 11th Century Manuscript

Chinese medieval art

800px Danfengyoulu

Maybe learns to read with understanding before involving in discussions
First English isn't my first language retard. Ofcoucrse I would have problems reading it

From other sources than just architecture you know that they have more rich cities than just the best preserved ones so you can speculate that they haven't been made in entirely different way
Are you stupid you really believe every Roman was living in those cities. Only the upper class lived.
On the other hand, you don't have any reason to think that all curries lived in taj mahals until some war or whatever you're trying to say
Did all Romans lived in Pompeii retard

We need to do more research on this

Loose european pink cunt >>> tight fish boney malnourished ethnic gunk

nah kalidasa, ghazal writers like mir, etc. mog euro poets

even tagore mogs most tbh

most religions are middle eastern, not european, as well. european 'art' generally had its origins in the influence of middle eastern religion

Again coping

View attachment 1084360
You are destroying everyone cope , half of the forum will rope

"The nations inhabiting the cold places and those of Europe are full of spirit but somewhat deficient in intelligence and skill, so that they continue comparatively free, but lacking in political organization and capacity to rule their neighbors." Aristotle
There were no Aryans in Roman or Greek Empires.
How advanced a race/nation is is period dependent. Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, South America, Indian regions etc. were advanced back in the day but now they are shitholes.

Now it is the opposite case with Nordics.

Last edited:
Ancient India, Egypt, Babylon, China has also glorious civilization

Most on here would call you a volcel for not wanting to settle for ugly brown women.
I am an incel, and these words are funny things I say to elevate my mood, I've never touched a woman

Painting
Songs composition
Poetry
Opera
Roman gladiators.
Christan cathedrals
Churches
Furniture
Wooden buildings

Most on here would call you a volcel for not wanting to settle for ugly brown women.
Because that is by definition a volcel. If an ugly brown woman is interested in you and you reject her you are a voluntary celibate.

Banned for white supermacism

but there's no such thing as "white" people, because nords have lighter features and meds have darker features :soy: :soy::soy:
except for when we need to play victim card and blame whites for colonization and racism :feels::feels::feels:
but then there's no "white" people once again when we need to promote race mixing and appropriate white culture:soy::soy::soy:

Painting
Songs composition
Poetry
Opera
Roman gladiators.
Christan cathedrals
Churches
Furniture
Wooden buildings

I’ve been saying whites are the best at everything they touch