Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee European toilets used to wear hijabs until recently

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K9YhzxyOtlo

I've seen many Muslimcels cope and think that Kafircels have loose toilets, but the truth is that until very recently these cultural differences were smaller and I reckon that they'll shrink again. We are seeing a slow decline of traditional Islam. Too many people are coping with religion, read The Manipulated Man, toilets use religion to make men worship them and the moment toilets no longer feel a need for religion it's gone.

hijab is bullshit anyway. true mudslim women wear niqab or burqa.
most of women who wear hijab are whore and they usually wear very tight clothes. also euro women wearing hijab for 15 minutes in the church just to reomove it after ward means shit. either wear it for the whole day or not.
i am converting to Zoroastrianism anyway so fuck pisslam.

hijab is bullshit anyway. true mudslim women wear niqab or burqa.
most of women who wear hijab are whore and they usually wear very tight clothes.
i am converting to Zoroastrianism anyway so fuck pisslam.
Ultimate reply. Thread closed.

A head covering doesn't make a woman religious or God-fearing. It just means she doesn't want to appear as the whore that she is. You hear lots of stories about hojabis stretching their assholes getting trains ran on them by chaddams.

A head covering doesn't make a woman religious or God-fearing. It just means she doesn't want to appear as the whore that she is. You hear lots of stories about hojabis stretching their assholes getting trains ran on them by chaddams.