Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

europeans are submissive af

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they just follow whatever the jew media says and go along with it. kinda like hindoodoos towards europeans

russia is the most based one

they just follow whatever the jew media says and go along with it. kinda like hindoodoos towards europeans
It's a shame, the spirit of Evrope & Evropeans has been withered down due to a variety of factors: Restrictions of freedom of speech, multiculturalism, LGBTQ+, feminism, "white-guilting," etc.

I also will say, I think Christianity is partially to blame for this, and I will share some posts by former mod @MarquisDeSade about why:

There's very little difference between radical pacifist Christianity and the sense of guilt ridden white secular political neoliberalism, it's the same thing just one is in secular political form. Both are identical in that they believe in original sin to atone for. In the sense of secular white political neoliberalism the original sin is being white itself. Whiteness is the sin to be cleansed away in atonement. :feelsjuice:
Yes, White Europeans have been manipulated by Jews and many go along with it, what will probably piss off most here but I'll say it anyways is that kikes wouldn't been able to facilitate what they have done in the west if it wasn't for the weakness that is Christianity, that religion is the weak link in western civilization with its insistence on equality, utopia, egalitarianism, and so on.

By manipulating White Europeans through Christianity is how Jews have been able to do what they have done, had Europe and European culture remained pagan kikes would of never stood a chance to culturally subvert like they have.

I think that Europeans are less submissive than others.