Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eurotrash making up for low birthrates with mass immigration

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Population of the EU..

Jan-1 2020: 447,319,000
Jan-1 2023: 448,387,000 (+1,068,000)

EU births minus deaths..

2020: -1,112,000
2021: -1,208,000
2022: -1,263,000

Sum of births minus deaths for the 3 years: -3,583,000

So then we can see the EU got +4,651,000 net immigrants over those 3 years.

Thats the thing when I studied the EU demographics.. the fertility rate at 1.53 isn't that bad compared to some other places. And the EU can import masses of immigrants.

Just replace whites with stupid sandniggers theory.

Do think whites will convert to Islam?
They will eventually be forced.

The rulers of Europe want Europe to become Islamic imo. Why.. the rulers you have to realize are mega rich families, over the long run they need a religion that protects property rights. Christianity used to be that, but has turned to communism in many cases. They also need a religion that is socially conservative, which again Christianity was but then is failing at. Whenever religions turn against their conservative ideas, the days of that religion are numbered.

The EU and Russia and the UK could function just fine as Islamic nations.

The only good thing about those sandniggers is that they rape foids in broad daylight. If you happen to come across a foid being gangraped you could join in and never be caught.

The Euros are smart to effectively decriminalize rape, if foids won't have sex with most men.

The only good thing about those sandniggers is that they rape foids in broad daylight. If you happen to come across a foid being gangraped you could join in and never be caught.
Other than a few cases in Sweden, were has this happened lol

Do think whites will convert to Islam?
It's Abrahamic filth but I guess it's anti-Nigger atleast unlike modern Christianity , do Muslims hate Niggers ?

The rulers of Europe want Europe to become Islamic imo. Why.. the rulers you have to realize are mega rich families, over the long run they need a religion that protects property rights. Christianity used to be that, but has turned to communism in many cases. They also need a religion that is socially conservative, which again Christianity was but then is failing at. Whenever religions turn against their conservative ideas, the days of that religion are numbered.

The EU and Russia and the UK could function just fine as Islamic nations.
Kikes

Not all european countries have low birthrates, my place is still 99% white and doesn't import muslims or niggers.

Population of the EU..

Jan-1 2020: 447,319,000
Jan-1 2023: 448,387,000 (+1,068,000)

EU births minus deaths..

2020: -1,112,000
2021: -1,208,000
2022: -1,263,000

Sum of births minus deaths for the 3 years: -3,583,000

So then we can see the EU got +4,651,000 net immigrants over those 3 years.

Thats the thing when I studied the EU demographics.. the fertility rate at 1.53 isn't that bad compared to some other places. And the EU can import masses of immigrants.
sooner or later I guess they will import less migrants.

I watched a talk where it was described how during the covid lockdowns stores couldnt get new supplies of clothes for retail because the Currys making the stuff were in lockdown plus the supply chain issues etc.

Guess what happened? Some white Americans, bought cotton from local farmers in the South, washed it, made thread from it and made clothes from it which were even cheaper to produce than the stuff from Curryland. Guess how many workers they had compared to the thousands of women workers on the sawing machines in Curryland? The Amerimutts only had 2, the mechanic and software guy

sooner or later I guess they will import less migrants.

I watched a talk where it was described how during the covid lockdowns stores couldnt get new supplies of clothes for retail because the Currys making the stuff were in lockdown plus the supply chain issues etc.

Guess what happened? Some white Americans, bought cotton from local farmers in the South, washed it, made thread from it and made clothes from it which were even cheaper to produce than the stuff from Curryland. Guess how many workers they had compared to the thousands of women workers on the sawing machines in Curryland? The Amerimutts only had 2, the mechanic and software guy

There is this huge movement by the Western mega corporations to put new factories in the West and close down their factories in the BRICS. I hadn't heard that story, but I know things aren't labor intensive like before in manufacturing with the robotics and other modern industrial machinery.

There is this huge movement by the Western mega corporations to put new factories in the West and close down their factories in the BRICS. I hadn't heard that story, but I know things aren't labor intensive like before in manufacturing with the robotics and other modern industrial machinery.
I guess its cheaper to simply some software guys and a few mechanics on the payroll than thousands of Currys and having to pay all the shipping costs for the processing of all the products all over the world.

This is the video where I heard that clothes are manufactured in USA using automation. Minute 44:00 if you want to jump to the exact spot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJHtj1Hv2kI

This is the video where I heard that clothes are manufactured in USA using automation. Minute 44:00 if you want to jump to the exact spot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJHtj1Hv2kI

Thanks for link. The movement of production back to the West by the Western mega corporations is one of the stories of the decade, but of course barely if at all covered in the media.

The crystalizing event imo was the BRICS clearly becoming against the West and the West realizing those countries weren't going to become pro-Western. Thats a major risk then having production of so many things based in those countries. And the argument of globalization will make the other places pro-Western and they will become like the West was shot too.

The Western governments also figured out finally its not in our economic interest to have that production elsewhere even not considering the national security implications. And with the machinery and computers its questionable how much cheaper the production really will be anyway.

Thanks for link. The movement of production back to the West by the Western mega corporations is one of the stories of the decade, but of course barely if at all covered in the media.

The crystalizing event imo was the BRICS clearly becoming against the West and the West realizing those countries weren't going to become pro-Western. Thats a major risk then having production of so many things based in those countries. And the argument of globalization will make the other places pro-Western and they will become like the West was shot too.

The Western governments also figured out finally its not in our economic interest to have that production elsewhere even not considering the national security implications. And with the machinery and computers its questionable how much cheaper the production really will be anyway.
Do you realise what you just wrote here? The message when reading between the lines is if USA and the West does for self in terms of production then globalisation is pretty much dead and buried. The American century/Empire/hegemony is tructured upon a global system in essence doing things to keep nations in Americas sphere, stuff like trade, NATO, protection(Korea,Taiwan etc), different stuff etc

If all that goes then American influence goes and with it goes the the American century and the unipolar world order.

I wonder if you realise the implications of what you are writing here.

Do you realise what you just wrote here? The message when reading between the lines is if USA and the West does for self in terms of production then globalisation is pretty much dead and buried. The American century/Empire/hegemony is tructured upon a global system in essence doing things to keep nations in Americas sphere, stuff like trade, NATO, protection(Korea,Taiwan etc), different stuff etc

If all that goes then American influence goes and with it goes the the American century and the unipolar world order.

I wonder if you realise the implications of what you are writing here.

Good point its quite a momentous change. Back in 1991 after the Gulf War that year where America demonstrated the smart weapons in the summer, then in December 1991 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. That was the New World Order, where even the Soviet leaders had viewed that the Soviet Union, Warsaw Pact countries and China would integrate into the Western system. Back in the 90's China was at a much earlier phase of industrialization and it had relatively pro-Western leaders who wanted free markets and free trade.

Also at that point in 1991, Western Europe and Japan were so rich and successful that it just appeared the US model worked and was duplicatable. The thought was the New World Order would be primarily Western ran but as the Soviet Union and China and others got more advanced they would get more power within the system like the Euros had done.

Good point its quite a momentous change. Back in 1991 after the Gulf War that year where America demonstrated the smart weapons in the summer, then in December 1991 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. That was the New World Order, where even the Soviet leaders had viewed that the Soviet Union, Warsaw Pact countries and China would integrate into the Western system. Back in the 90's China was at a much earlier phase of industrialization and it had relatively pro-Western leaders who wanted free markets and free trade.

Also at that point in 1991, Western Europe and Japan were so rich and successful that it just appeared the US model worked and was duplicatable. The thought was the New World Order would be primarily Western ran but as the Soviet Union and China and others got more advanced they would get more power within the system like the Euros had done.
seems like USA is returning to its isolationist ways