Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Even as a childless cuck, I am a a fucking soyfaggot that would give his life for sexhavers' and their kids meanwhile I rot and you should do it too

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

More reasons to support pedophilia especially when:

Motherfucker thinks he has a choice. he would gladly live his life as a meat shield for chads and his kids meanwhile he is mocked by society or disdained for being single and childless.
If this shit doesn't fills you with anger and misanthropy, I don't know what will.

Motherfucking sexhavers being entitled for the protection of their offpsring by cucks and simps.
This is beyond cynical.

Libtards say that when they can't even protect their own race

View attachment 811967
View attachment 811969

View attachment 811970

View attachment 811971
Motherfucker thinks he has a choice. he would gladly live his life as a meat shield for chads and his kids meanwhile he is mocked by society or disdained for being single and childless.
If this shit doesn't fills you with anger and misanthropy, I don't know what will.

Motherfucking sexhavers being entitled for the protection of their offpsring by cucks and simps.
This is beyond cynical.
Well I don't like kids being harmed either
Sex havers or not but I won't scarifice my life for them

Btw by kids i don't mena 13plus teens girls

lmao the cuck claiming to be 'strong'

View attachment 811967
View attachment 811969

View attachment 811970

View attachment 811971

This is beyond cynical.
I dont want a future Destroy everything kill everyone

At most I can defend being protective of say nephews/nieces (I don't have any, but I get it). Anything beyond that and it's cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back