Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chad is cheated by his stacy without any remorse.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Many incels have the illusion that if they were Chad, they would have a stable relationship with some FOID, but even being chadmaxx FOID will cheat on you, and fuck other CHADS, it is incredibly recurrent that FOID has no scruples in relationships and rides on top of thousands of dicks. Bring back the witch hunt and the holy inquisition brothers.

We now know that all the lies spread by the Jews are lies, and that the middle ages was a golden age for men and a real containment of hypergamy.

thats why plenty of chad are going lgbtq

Not if you were the final boss chad/the best she can get

Foids can cheated on different guy no matter how attractive their boyfriend is.

Chads will be cucked no matter what

Love is dead

Tbh I don't think so chads are rare, so I don't think a Becky will go monkey branching different chads, it's not easy

Even if youre a chad she will fuck fat old farts for money, her bosses or her hung ex. And she will be convinced that thats none of your business as its her body, not yours. Loyalty and commitment is now seen as oppression, even if shes your wife and you have kids.

>bring back (((christianity)))
> i hate jews

pick one

>bring back (((christianity)))
> i hate jews

pick one
Duality of deceit imposed by (((they))) literally had to hide and camouflage themselves in Europe by decree of the Holy Church.

Tbh I don't think so chads are rare, so I don't think a Becky will go monkey branching different chads, it's not easy
You underestimate how big the ego of the average female is. Even a 10/10 TeraChad doesn't has the same success of a MTB in dating apps. They don't really need to be able to monkey branch Chads, they just have to think they are able to do that, when most of the time the guy just wants sex.

Many chads become chadcels.
When a chad decides he wants to settle:
Chads can fuck as many beckies as they want
Sometimes they get stacies and it doesnt end well cause stacies dont want relationships.
Until a gigastacy/ stacy who wants a relationship shows up so he becomes a beta and eventually she dumps him , then he becomes depressed because his heart was broken and he grows old and finds the redpill and goes to the gym to regain his chadness after becoming a cuck.

But still beats being an incel

This is true. Some people here like to say chads have easy lives, but the truth is that they just have much better lives than us. Chads' lives still can't compare to foids'. And they are subjected to the same vile traits all women possess.

Even if youre a chad she will fuck fat old farts for money, her bosses or her hung ex. And she will be convinced that thats none of your business as its her body, not yours. Loyalty and commitment is now seen as oppression, even if shes your wife and you have kids.

The ultimate female fantasy is to manipulate as many powerful, attractive and violent men as possible and have them all orbit her like princes.
Look at any female-oriented romance novels. Twilight is the perfect example.

This is why we need AI wives. Male and female expectations for romance have diverged too much. It's unsustainable. Female psychology is incompatible with developed and safe civilizations as they constantly praise and fetishize criminals thinking they can 'change' them. That's why we have this braindead brand of leftism that glorifies thugs and promiscuity - it's a female-led degeneracy campaign.

I think we're going to see an increasing divergence of political views between men and women with the former getting more conservative and the latter more liberal. Lefitsm gives foids the perfect opportunity to exercise their biological fantasy that I described, whereas men still cling to antiquated notions of 'romance' and 'the american dream' JFL. Most men just want to feel useful and loved. Most women just want to climb higher on the social hierarchy and get 'bored' by bluepilled male aspirations of stable romance.

The ultimate female fantasy is to manipulate as many powerful, attractive and violent men as possible and have them all orbit her like princes.
Look at any female-oriented romance novels. Twilight is the perfect example.

This is why we need AI wives. Male and female expectations for romance have diverged too much. It's unsustainable. Female psychology is incompatible with developed and safe civilizations as they constantly praise and fetishize criminals thinking they can 'change' them. That's why we have this braindead brand of leftism that glorifies thugs and promiscuity - it's a female-led degeneracy campaign.

I think we're going to see an increasing divergence of political views between men and women with the former getting more conservative and the latter more liberal. Lefitsm gives foids the perfect opportunity to exercise their biological fantasy that I described, whereas men still cling to antiquated notions of 'romance' and 'the american dream' JFL. Most men just want to feel useful and loved. Most women just want to climb higher on the social hierarchy and get 'bored' by bluepilled male aspirations of stable romance.
Based. It's telling how most women fantasize about grandiose narcissistic objectives, with them at the center of it all having every need they can come up with taken care of and all of this done by powerful men, whereas men just want a loving and supportive wife.

I don't give a shit about Chad's 'problems'. I'll never even get the opportunity to be cheated on, no foid will ever even pretend to like me.

Many incels have the illusion that if they were Chad, they would have a stable relationship with some FOID, but even being chadmaxx FOID will cheat on you, and fuck other CHADS, it is incredibly recurrent that FOID has no scruples in relationships and rides on top of thousands of dicks. Bring back the witch hunt and the holy inquisition brothers.

We now know that all the lies spread by the Jews are lies, and that the middle ages was a golden age for men and a real containment of hypergamy.

Based.

They are beyond repair; whores that belong in cages until they produce fresh females that can be properly and strictly trained to be monogamous again.