Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Chad-Light is starting to realize how fucked western societies have become

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://youtu.be/3JSTQ2c3-uk?si=cwAmJYeQN4ROZhez

This guy’s obviously no incel, but he’s clearly seen enough to accurately gauge how horrendous modern feminism has been for western society and he’s right about a lot of the reasons nobody has kids anymore.

This video is pretty accurate — it’s nice after all this time to see things we’ve known for years finally break somewhat into the mainstream. Not that it means anything will change, it may not until we’re long dead for all I know given nobody really cares about men, least of all women who now are the biggest voting block and share power with massive profit shoveling soulless corporations.

But you just know shit’s fucked when even men that historically did fine are starting to wake up since that’s just how the degree of how bad things have gotten. Anyway this was a good watch.

Gerb makes nice contents, even he’s not incel

This guy’s obviously no incel, but he’s clearly seen enough to accurately gauge how horrendous modern feminism has been for western society and he’s right about a lot of the reasons nobody has kids anymore.

This video is pretty accurate — it’s nice after all this time to see things we’ve known for years finally break somewhat into the mainstream. Not that it means anything will change, it may not until we’re long dead for all I know given nobody really cares about men, least of all women who now are the biggest voting block and share power with massive profit shoveling soulless corporations.

But you just know shit’s fucked when even men that historically did fine are starting to wake up since that’s just how the degree of how bad things have gotten. Anyway this was a good watch.

i dont know where this guy lives where its too expensive to have even 1 kid which causes low birth rates but most normies and foids still have 2-4 kids where i am

White men, chad or not, are legitimately repulsed by low iq nigger culture, nothing new there. Paul joseph watson has been making that type of content for 15 years at this point

Gerb makes nice contents, even he’s not incel
Yeah I found his channel recently and a lot of it is surprisingly honest.

He’s got the genes for success if he keeps at working out, but at least he makes genuine counter culture content that the elites and owners of this country would never say.

One of things that was interesting to see in this video was his inclusion of the data towards the end showing how more sexual partners before marriage increases the odds of divorce. Brutal

White men, chad or not, are legitimately repulsed by low iq nigger culture, nothing new there. Paul joseph watson has been making that type of content for 15 years at this point
PJW has some good vids — I recall seeing his modernity edits aways back and they rang pretty true then.

PJW has some good vids — I recall seeing his modernity edits aways back and they rang pretty true then.
He was pretty much the first content creator to talk about "rejecting modernity"

Gen Z dating is so cucked that not even chadlite stands a chance, brutal

He’s got the genes for success if he keeps at working out, but at least he makes genuine counter culture content that the elites and owners of this country would never say.

One of things that was interesting to see in this video was his inclusion of the data towards the end showing how more sexual partners before marriage increases the odds of divorce. Brutal
he admitted that it’s easy for him to get sex, but he just noticed how it’s so over out there

he’s used to be a blackpiller I’m pretty sure, but now he’s coping with “muh society”. This dude is obviously on the spectrum

Not watching one second

He Said his parents were Old af apparently he has two siblings who are like 30 to 40 and have kids

So it might be hard for him because Boomer parents Usually Shelter the hell out of their kids (I'm a product of this)

He definitely could get pussy every week but he Truthpilled himself due to Years of Online rotting so he'd rather Not have that shit

i dont know where this guy lives where its too expensive to have even 1 kid which causes low birth rates but most normies and foids still have 2-4 kids where i am
It depends on where you live yeah. Most western countries are experiencing declining birth rates and are resorting to mass immigration as their solution.

I believe most right wing (I'm not even talking about far right) guys have notice how fucked up things are. Hoeflation, wokeism and faggotism are real problens and cannot be ignored.

Women killed the family and are the ones who will suffer the most from the consequences of this.

The fact that they think this prettyboy twink is our “leader” says all you really need to know.