Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Chad quarterbacks need hair when they're past 40

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
drew-brees-091621_rhhstaft2szz1073opxtmih4d.jpg

Keep in mind that this is considered human "news".

Haha man balding and had to regain hairline, hee hee funni XD

I bet my entire life savings if he was a woman who regained his hairline we'd all be calling him brave, strong, empowered, and influential.

20200602 021524

Last edited:
I hate how much baldness is hated nowadays when it's a perfectly normal male trait that most males will show to a degree after a certain age.

Everything depends upon giving foids' tingles nowadays, and you aren't allowed to appeal to violence and other things they like for it, it has to be done in a PC way, so it favors pretty boys.

In the past, an ugly and bald but valiant warrior would have access to a harem of young attractive women and/or a young attractive wife while some good-looking puny faggot rotted, but now, society has become so feminized that some kid with a good-looking face mogs billionaires and strongmen.

The modern world is a joke, I hope I can see it from above when it's engulfed in flames.

Why are quarterbacks almost always giga-Chads? Like look at Tom Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill etc.

2020-09-27T201151Z_1167465456_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_NFL-TAMPA-BAY-BUCCANEERS-AT-DENVER-BRONCOS-1600x1067.jpg

BNG-L-SBMEDIA-0130-2.jpg

Ryan-Tannehill.jpg

women's standards aren't rigid, sweetie.

meanwhile any man with a little visibility and money, is desperate to have the exact same full and straight hairline.

even if he's over 40 years old.

not true imo. if the "good looking" guy only has a good face then he's doomed also. explained by the presence of plenty of mentalcels and shortcels in this forum
Good looking = height and face.

not true imo. if the "good looking" guy only has a good face then he's doomed also. explained by the presence of plenty of mentalcels and shortcels in this forum
I agree that height matters. As for being a mentalcel, if you're good-looking enough, it won't prevent you from getting laid unless you're retarded or severely autistic to the point of not even being able to write coherent sentences.

But you're delusional if you don't think feminine, faggot-looking puny guys, but with decent faces, mog ugly bald old strong masculine cels.

:feelshehe: you do realize good looking face isnt really about feminine or masculine?

theres nothing masculine about ugliness :forcedsmile:

i think its a great misconception, passed along from the "traditional", bluepilled view on beauty. that only foids can be good looking. :dafuckfeels: while men can somehow be ugly and still be attractive..... i think its a bluepilled giga cope that has already been falsified by the blackpill
What I mean is, for instance: This guy is a tranny.

But his face is above average.

This guy on the right looks masculine and strong:

But his face is subpar and he also looks old.

Now who do you think would have it easier attracting women, particularly young, prime women?

What I mean is, for instance: This guy is a tranny.

View attachment 499203

But his face is above average.

This guy on the right looks masculine and strong:

View attachment 499219

But his face is subpar and he also looks old.

Now who do you think would have it easier attracting women, particularly young, prime women?
Sayuri was too dumb to become a trans, if he continued to be a man he would be chad

- Man is balding
Soyciety and the media: "Haha old fart! U so ugly! Why you balding, what's wrong with your hair? Bro you look so old, shave it off!"
- Man gets a surgery to restore hairline
Soyciety and the media: "Haha what an insecure loser! Nobody cares about your hairloss bro, don't be so shallow! Haha look he was bald and now he is not, but genetically he still is lool!"
- Man goes ER
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

- Man is balding
Soyciety and the media: "Haha old fart! U so ugly! Why you balding, what's wrong with your hair? Bro you look so old, shave it off!"
Soyciety and the media: "Haha what an insecure loser! Nobody cares about your hairloss bro, don't be so shallow! Haha look he was bald and now he is not, but genetically he still is lool!"
- Man goes ER
:feelskek:

Sayuri was too dumb to become a trans, if he continued to be a man he would be chad
He could at least reach Chadlite levels indeed. But this is what mental illness does to people, value any remnant of sanity you have my friend, even if it's just the lack of desire to cut your dick off.

- Man is balding
- Man goes ER
10/10 post.

but older foids would probably go for the older guy if he has decent stats in other areas (like money and personality....)
True but I don't think those elicit true attraction, it'd just be betabuxx and he'd probably get cucked, disrespected, frivorced, not have sex as often or as willingly as he'd like, etc. Not to mention how older foids are vastly inferior to young foids in attractiveness.

Last edited:
Brady had a big transplant