Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chadpreet Admits Indian Women are Ugly

I want Indian pussy ngl, that guy is picky.

He should count his blessings he is not incel in year 2022

Also someone needs to post that meme of the curry staring at a picture frame with a white foid in it

I want Indian pussy ngl, that guy is picky. :feelspuke:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QDTiV5W6s&feature=emb_title

View: https://youtu.be/CimHXD8evVk?t=47

i wouldn't mind indian pussy. some thick ones with nice asses out here:ahegao::ahegao:

deathnic rotting as in incel because he wants white girls only. same type of guy that is going to marry a 35 yr old white landwhale and think he has made it in life. you ethnics are so fucking stupid. theres a reason whites conquered you all

Tbh still better than sheboons

Indian men don't find currywhores attractive in general, but currywhores cope by thinking that they'd marry white men but White men don't find them attractive either; they would rather prefer noodles over curry while mayofoids prefer curry over rice.
Some niggers like @Ika-Sama might find currywhores attractive, but sadly most of the currywhores are racist towards niggers:lul::lul:

Indian men don't find currywhores attractive in general, but currywhores cope by thinking that they'd marry white men but White men don't find them attractive either; they would rather prefer noodles over curry while mayofoids prefer curry over rice.
Some niggers like @Ika-Sama might find currywhores attractive, but sadly most of the currywhores are racist towards niggers:lul::lul:
Stupid currywhores, I'll shove my dick their throats.

They're very subhuman

deathnic rotting as in incel because he wants white girls only. same type of guy that is going to marry a 35 yr old white landwhale and think he has made it in life. you ethnics are so fucking stupid. theres a reason whites conquered you all
Most ethnics that aren't volcel would settle for ethnic females you retard, the problem is that they have standards just as high as white women