Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even GigaChad has a mere 4.4% success rate via Cold Approach

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
1/25 chance for this gigaChad

Paul Janka said that his approach to lay rate was 4.4%
Just lol even this fucking 8-9/10 cumskin Chad nigger tallfag has such a low success rate. Nevertheless a shitskin midget currycel doing it(<0.01% success rate).

I think he may look a bit too old.

Also JFL 1 in 20 women is a damn good ratio. Stop living on the internet bro

I think he may look a bit too old.

Also JFL 1 in 20 women is a damn good ratio. Stop living on the internet bro
1/20 for this fucking GigaChad nigga. That is a shit success rate. Now imagine a currycel midget shitskins?, easily 1/1000000
Also the GigaChad still endures 19-24 rejections before getting a fucking. That is still very brutal and humiliating. Personally I have done maybe 30-40 irl approaches(60+ if you count online)years back and got nothing but shame, humiliation and disgust.
@PrestonYnot- hie do you this Paul Nigger would fare on (((Tinder)))?

Last edited:
Thats a lay pr 2 hours of labour, buddy:redpill:

Thats a lay pr 2 hours of labour, buddy:redpill:
Interesting, I remember the guy on your avatar (Mystery) said on some forum that his approach to sex ratio is around 5% or something like that. So if he went out 4 nights a week and approached 10 women every night (2-3 per hour), he'd have sex with 100+ new women a year. I have no way of knowing but I'm guessing that would become too much of a hassle after a year or two.

Interesting, I remember the guy on your avatar (Mystery) said on some forum that his approach to sex ratio is around 5% or something like that. So if he went out 4 nights a week and approached 10 women every night (2-3 per hour), he'd have sex with 100+ new women a year. I have no way of knowing but I'm guessing that would become too much of a hassle after a year or two.
he can just stick to some hot ones and try everything with them,no need to switch foids every time

1/25 chance for this gigaChad
View attachment 481557

Paul Janka said that his approach to lay rate was 4.4%
Just lol even this fucking 8-9/10 cumskin Chad nigger tallfag has such a low success rate. Nevertheless a shitskin midget currycel doing it(<0.01% success rate).
Is this before online dating, social media, and MeToo?
If so, his real chances would be less than 2 percent now.

Is this before online dating, social media, and MeToo?
If so, his real chances would be less than 2 percent now.
9 years back or some shit. so yeah far more risky nowadays

9 years back or some shit. so yeah far more risky nowadays
He's also probably doing juggernaughting by fucking women way under his looks match with the obesity epidemic, the US becoming less white, and stacies never ending up single for long.

cold approaching seems to have almost died, inceldom is rising

what are the chances of him being approached by women though? probably high

he can just stick to some hot ones and try everything with them,no need to switch foids every time
As if foids wouldn't switch to a different gigachad

As if foids wouldn't switch to a different gigachad
gigachad account for only 0.1%

even only a small percentage of foids are sexually active,there are not enough gigachad to fuck

4.4% betting average is INSANELY good for cold approach.

t. guy who used to approach a lot, in groups as well.

4.4% betting average is INSANELY good for cold approach.

t. guy who used to approach a lot, in groups as well.
It is definitely a high success rate compared to normal persom and infinitely high compared to an incel. But overall still far lower than one would think.

Mystery was a huge narcissist according to Neil Strauss' book The Game, so I wonder if he changes those numbers in his favour. Although Mystery did basically lay the foundation to classical pickup. He invented concepts such as negging, IOIs, DHVs, canned material, shit tests, sets, field reports, etc. which were core of the Mystery Method. But I watched a few infield videos of him and he's not really that spectacular. RSD completely took over the market anyway.

Also keep in mind that Mystery was actually 6'4

Last edited:
RSD completely took over the market anyway.
Yes, market. That's what it is. The whole thing PUA has always been a business and a hustle to con guys with zero chance with hot women into thinking their chances are much higher after having attended some seminars.

Yes, market. That's what it is. The whole thing PUA has always been a business and a hustle to con guys with zero chance with hot women into thinking their chances are much higher after having attended some seminars.
Yeah it's crazy. For example RSD will rent out huge conference rooms in expensive hotels where about 500 people will attend, and when Owen Cook enters the room they all applaud and cheer for him like he's some kind of rockstar. It's like a mutual narcissistic relationship where the gurus want non-stop stroking of their ego while their audience throws them money and sucks their cocks. They will eat up every retarded story that their gurus throw at them

Because cold approach was never a way of dating.
People used to date through social circles.

Even if I woke up with chad looks tomorrow, I could not bring myself to cold approach. It is so humiliating being this gender that even chads have to do the monkey dance and clown around and women just sit there. This is not how it was meant to be.

A very bold an incorrect statement. To say it was never a way of dating is pure cope
Tbh. Two seconds of thinking about it is enough to realize that cold approaching is how nearly all initial social interactions (in all settings and contexts) outside of technology happens. In rare cases like speaking to royalty you would send an emissary to formally request an audience, in which case the emissary is the one cold approaching the king or queen.

Mystery was a huge narcissist according to Neil Strauss' book The Game, so I wonder if he changes those numbers in his favour. Although Mystery did basically lay the foundation to classical pickup. He invented concepts such as negging, IOIs, DHVs, canned material, shit tests, sets, field reports, etc. which were core of the Mystery Method. But I watched a few infield videos of him and he's not really that spectacular. RSD completely took over the market anyway.

Also keep in mind that Mystery was actually 6'4
Yup, what I wanted to say is that a 4% success rate is pretty high and basically gives you unlimited pussy.