Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even having ROYAL BLOOD in your veins means nothing

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Prince Harry, the second-born son of a FUTURE KING, could only nab this DIVORCED 36-year old.

Is she beautiful? Yes. Is she a non-virgin, therefore not adequate to be a prince's wife? yes.

Prince_Harry_and_Meghan_Markle.jpg

Money and status still nabbed him an attractive woman.

Money and status still nabbed him an attractive woman.
only a good deal if she can have healthy non autistic kids.....at 36 it gets harder

Just L-O-FUCKING-L at marrying someone who has been in a previous serious LTR. Jesus taught that this was no different from adultery (Matthew 19:9) for this reason. The emotional bonds created through a "relationship" ARE MEANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE. THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE DONE BY DESTROYING THIS IS GRAVE, AND A SECOND "RELATIONSHIP" JUST WON'T BE THE SAME. HUMANS WERE MEANT TO HAVE ONE PARTNER FOR LIFE: THAT IS A BIOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT.

I mean seriously, why the hell would anyone marry a girl who has been in a previous LTR? You're not their one and only, they will never be fully attracted to you. It's absolutely pointless except for sex. Plus, breaking the tremendous bond created through an "LTR" is a grave sin.

Last edited:
She looks like a tranny and Harry seems to be giving a big fuck-you to the Royal Family honestly with his choice.

only a good deal if she can have healthy non autistic kids.....at 36 it gets harder

True. Higher chances of things like that at older ages IIRC.

Prince Harry could have nabbed any blonde beauty he wanted, but they have an agenda.

Yeah, what's up with that. I think "they're" just trying to push an agenda. Get us used to the idea of interracial marriage and the idea of marrying a used up divorcee. Make it normal in the public's consciousness.

He's part of the elite and the elite have their agenda. Hence why he went for the 36 y/o divorced vine swinger

Just L-O-FUCKING-L at marrying someone who has been in a previous serious LTR. Jesus taught that this was no different from adultery (Matthew 19:9) for this reason. Thee emotional bonds created through a "relationship" ARE MEANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE. THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE DONE BY DESTROYING THIS IS GRAVE, AND A SECOND "RELATIONSHIP" JUST WON'T BE THE SAME. HUMANS WERE MEANT TO HAVE ONE PARTNER FOR LIFE: THAT IS A BIOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT.

I mean seriously, why the hell would anyone marry a girl who has been in a previous LTR? You're not their one and only, they will never be fully attracted to you. It's absolutely pointless except for sex. Plus, breaking the tremendous bond created through an "LTR" is a grave sin.

Matthew is one of the best in the word of God. My church is in that book RN. Love when Jesus BTFO the Pharisees

Matthew is one of the best in the word of God. My church is in that book RN. Love when Jesus BTFO the Pharisees
Yes, Jesus did destroy the Pharisees. Is your church a Preterist church, or do they believe in a coming tribulation like most do?

Got cucked hard by a 'Murican Chadlite.

MixedInbornArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mimjezlgMf1qdy7bro5_250.gif

tumblr_mimk7q14bv1qar6tno1_500.gif

JFL at BritCels. This is your future ruler.

Who cares about the fucking royal family, they dont do shit and just eat people money, cant wait for the guillotines to come back

JFL at the idea of royalty. You're a turbocuck if you acknowledge somebody in that way.

Tfw British royal family becomes mutts in the future

reminds me of a story I once read about Harry.

He was basically at some party abroad and approached 2 girls who flat out rejected him and told him to fuck off. Then later on one of friends told them who Harry was because the girls didn´t know who he was. Long story short they then approached Harry and Harry took both of them home to fuck.

Just lol at this life.

Shes ugly lmao shes a triracial mutt check her pics without makeup lmaoo

Why do so many high status men marry older women?
Like seriously, they could slay women in their prime and yet they go for older women.
Just look at Lachowski, he is married to a woman 3 years older than him, why?

She's not even bad looking, I don't know why I keep hearing about her. It's not like Harry's children will even become king. People are obsessed with royalty even here in America. Not only are these two in the news, but so was that pointless wedding.

JFL at the idea of royalty. You're a turbocuck if you acknowledge somebody in that way.
I hear they even pay taxes to the royal family.

She's not even bad looking, I don't know why I keep hearing about her. It's not like Harry's children will even become king. People are obsessed with royalty even here in America. Not only are these two in the news, but so was that pointless wedding.

I hear they even pay taxes to the royal family.
Kek, all Brits are betabuxxing.

Femoids don't care about royal blood, education, or anything honorable. This is news?

This is his public bitch for the cameras so the blue pill smucks can say "hurt our Prince is marrying a used up cunt so it must be normal" meanwhile behind doors he is Fucking jailbait and prime teens.