Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I found a woman that like me and wanted children, I wouldn't want to have them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
We already know what will happen if it's a girl, but if it's a boy then he'll either be an incel and be shunned and mocked for his entire life or become a normie and either still be an incel or end up a wageslave who betabuxes a landwhale who will divorce rape him. If somehow the boy ends up being a chad, at least I know his life will be good.

life is just shit for non chads, why bring another poor soul on this gay earth to suffer? Thats psychopathic and extremely selfish

i wouldnt want to give a son my incel genes

god knows I don't want any fucking children

That shouldn't be a problem unless it affects his health.

i have terrible receding hairline + shitty eye area, he would be norwooding hard like me which is a death sentence

I want kids, but the risk of having a kid who will suffer like me is fucked

You literally cannot have children as a non chad male unless you have a three hundred thousand dollars saved up to put them on HGH and surgerymaxx them.

I don't want a family because it's just not fair for men as it is right now. It's so easy for men to be seen as monsters that anything involving women is a danger to your reputation and status from the cancel crowd.

That's true. Men are the new slaves from now on, jfl at being a male past 2020

I don't want kids tbh

life is just shit for non chads, why bring another poor soul on this gay earth to suffer? Thats psychopathic and extremely selfish
this

I would like to have kids some day.

Imagine wanting kids as an incel