Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I magically ascend, I wouldn't be able to mantain relationships.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
My mind is just too fucked from bullying, humilation, loss of sense of dignity and self-respect. Simple interaction with normgroids ( including their status games, cocky behavior, subtle mocking and humilation ) is very exhausting. Imagine also having nagging wife near you.

I think if you ascend as an incel the foid isn't gonna be a completely standard NT normie either

This is why my fantasies of S.R.B became negative...

Threads like this have been made before too but I think it's important to repeat it in case anyone has missed how pointless "ascension" is (unless you're a young"cel").

not to mention how high my blood pressure would get,
I would wind up bed ridden from a stroke or dead

I wouldn't be able to interact at all

All I can do is to silently do my copes

What would I say? What would we talk about? How would I keep the conversations fun? We can't just sit silently the whole day

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ascension is a myth, all that comes is the next wave of shit tests

even if i get a compliment i immediatelly assume that they are just making fun of me and feelin bad for me. no way that i could maintain a relationship its over

I wouldn't be able to interact at all

All I can do is to silently do my copes

What would I say? What would we talk about? How would I keep the conversations fun? We can't just sit silently the whole day

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
She would thing that you aren't interested in her because you don't talk with her.

Yep inexperience hurts big time.

some people are just not meant for the warmth and love the world has to offer. its over :feelsrope:

My mind is just too fucked from bullying, humilation, loss of sense of dignity and self-respect. Simple interaction with normgroids ( including their status games, cocky behavior, subtle mocking and humilation ) is very exhausting. Imagine also having nagging wife near you.
This what if thinking is actually counterproductive and counter-factual thinking. I keep telling people there is no way to accurately predict the future. :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back