Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Even if she doesn’t find you attractive, just be happy you got a friend’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Even if she rejects you, just be happy you got a friend’.

By that logic, when my pet dies, I should just be glad that I still got a pet despite it being dead.

Man and woman can't be friends

Man and woman can't be friends
‘Well, at least she’s my friend even if nothing sexual happens between us’ is just one of them pathetic coping methods.

yeah no, a rejection is a rejection, and it means she thinks im not good enough. i dont want a friend like that

one time i met a reddit foid irl, and the first thing she did (to also establish that she didnt want me to hit on her, which i wasnt going to, just wanted to still meet up with someone bc i was lonely, in fact i thought it was a guy at first) was tell me a story about some "creep" whom she friendzoned and then he didnt want to be her friend, and she was butthurt about him not wanting her as a friend. what the fuck is that logic :feelshaha::feelshaha:

yeah no, a rejection is a rejection, and it means she thinks im not good enough. i dont want a friend like that

one time i met a reddit foid irl, and the first thing she did (to also establish that she didnt want me to hit on her, which i wasnt going to, just wanted to still meet up with someone bc i was lonely, in fact i thought it was a guy at first) was tell me a story about some "creep" whom she friendzoned and then he didnt want to be her friend, and she was butthurt about him not wanting her as a friend. what the fuck is that logic :feelshaha::feelshaha:
It’s hypocritical because normal fags say that you should just accept the woman’s choice of rejection but also basically say that you’re the bad guy if you don’t want to be ‘just friends’ with the woman.

It’s hypocritical because normal fags say that you should just accept the woman’s choice of rejection but also basically say that you’re the bad guy if you don’t want to be ‘just friends’ with the woman.
exactly lmao, like im free to not want to be her friend anymore too

If she doesn't want to fuck me we can't be friends.

im not going to become her new simp/orbiter.. if she doesn't find me attractive im out

That's why u make your intentions clear from the get go then u can conserve your energy and time.

even if you get cucked be happy that you get to raise a beautiful child :feelscomfy:

Did you do the same thing as that guy did?

even if you get cucked be happy that you get to raise a beautiful child :feelscomfy:
In the near future : "I get cucked by my my wife but al least I'm happy that she get fucked by Tyrone and not by hateful misogynistic inkwell".

Did you do the same thing as that guy did?
no because i didnt hit on her in the first place lol

i didnt see her again but mainly bc she went back to the US, she was a tourist here

That's why u make your intentions clear from the get go then u can conserve your energy and time.
"Just ignore her before she ignores you" theory.

‘Even if she rejects you, just be happy you got a friend’.

By that logic, when my pet dies, I should just be glad that I still got a pet despite it being dead.
Just accept being used as a utility so you can be around a foid that views you nothing more than just that, a utility.