Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if we ascend, do you think women will love us, support us, and accept us as much as we incels here do?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I doubt any woman, given the monstrosity they've become today, can love and support a man as much as incel brothers support each other. Here we can be deeply honest about our most taboo feelings, thoughts, and vulnerabilities without risk of rejection and ostracization because we are among like-minded courageous truth seekers and heretics who are unafraid of challenging the status quo. Here we can be human. With women you have to be a superhero and godly at all times; the slightest scent of failure will cause them to scorn you, betray you, and take advantage of you.

Last edited:
No, they won't

No.

And women are incapable of love and support. With men, especially with other women, and even with their own children.

I believe where many people here don't understand MGTOWs is that they eventually realize this. They genuinely want nothing to do with women because of this, which is where I have gotten also, despite obviously being unwanted by them.

We can only hope. Life is strange mang, anything can happen. You might die alone, never be any use, or you might get lucky and something good might happen. All we can do is continue coping and hope

I believe where many people here don't understand MGTOWs is that they eventually realize this. They genuinely want nothing to do with women because of this
:yes: :yes: :yes: To be with a woman today is to serve them hand and foot. You have to bow down before them and be a cuck slave to them, armed only with the hope that they will take pity on you for good behavior and occasionally reward you with a bit of starfish sex or some good compliments.

We can only hope. Life is strange mang, anything can happen. You might die alone, never be any use, or you might get lucky and something good might happen. All we can do is continue coping and hope
Yeah this irrational feeling of hope is why I'm putting in a bit of effort but otherwise, there's really no point because I've been proven as a genetic dead end. Its either clinging onto this hope and attempting to do some very tough things, or roping because LDAR is just not cutting it for me anymore. LDAR is basically living death.

Yeah this irrational feeling of hope is why I'm putting in a bit of effort but otherwise, there's really no point because I've been proven as a genetic dead end. Its either clinging onto this hope and attempting to do some very tough things, or roping because LDAR is just not cutting it for me anymore. LDAR is basically living death.
genetic dead end? can you expand on that?

Here we can be deeply honest about our most taboo feelings, thoughts, and vulnerabilities
Even attractive sex havers can't be fully vulnerable with their women, for example men crying infront of their partners

brutal same reply pill

There is no hope; only delusion. Once you have been fully blackpilled you know what reality is even if you refuse to believe it. You know the objective truth about women and relationships. But even if that makes logical sense, our mind is unwilling to accept it so we still have fantasies of meeting the perfect woman who will fix us and make this nightmare go away. I'm not saying we should give up on that dream, as ultimately that delusion is the closest "will to live" that we have. But we must also recognize that such feelings are illogical. Perhaps the most brutal truth of the blackpill is that we can never fully accept what we know, and are cursed to remain caught between hope and despair, forever tortured by this absurd reality.

Last edited:
no because it will be a pure luck and exception doesnt prove the rule

No.

And women are incapable of love and support. With men, especially with other women, and even with their own children.

I believe where many people here don't understand MGTOWs is that they eventually realize this. They genuinely want nothing to do with women because of this, which is where I have gotten also, despite obviously being unwanted by them.
Men sent their own way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back