Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if we got a relationship with a girl it would suck

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
We would get treated like piss since all girls are entitled to a chad today, Besides that we cant compete with her past that consists of 80 hookups and flings with chad and his friends, she would miss that attention and validation eventually cheat on us.

Yeah you would get to fuck her std infected pussy from time to time but all she would think about during sex is that time chad fucked her brains out and made her cum multiple times with his dick that is twice as large as yours.

I think after mid twenties and into thirties the lack of experience is going to be a major factor, assuming we could get anyone in the first place. At that point there are so many normal things that we don't know how to navigate that everyone-else learned many years ago.

It's exactly that thing i always talk about in relationships, we gotta 1. pay 2. endure 3. suffer because they're perfectly aware that we cannot find someone else unlike them, that we are in the position of the beggar, that ALL the initiative is on us, just to catch her pussy only once a month, boring sex without passion. in my opinion, it's not that much better than incelibate. I suppose we all wanna be in relationships as equal but it isn't available for us.

This is actually something I believe happens to alot of normies and that's why alot of cucks feel like shit inside, but put on a fake smile when needed.

We would get treated like piss since all girls are entitled to a chad today, Besides that we cant compete with her past that consists of 80 hookups and flings with chad and his friends, she would miss that attention and validation eventually cheat on us.

Yeah you would get to fuck her std infected pussy from time to time but all she would think about during sex is that time chad fucked her brains out and made her cum multiple times with his dick that is twice as large as yours.
"just find a virgin bruh" Virgin women prefer men with experience and there's almost no virgin women that exist in their twenties so we're all fucked.

You'd have to give her nt-friendly entertainment too.
After being a shut-in your entire life and being out of touch with normie reality.
I don't even know where to begin.
AI-gfs are the closest of a future we have.

I'd end up getting a BPD or NPD girl if I ever managed to get a girl

Water but I’d still try it

I'd take it. If she betrays me I'll call on the leader of the incel protection force to hunt her down.

Some delusionmaxxers on this forum theorize about moneymaxxing as an adult and then marrying a JB(probably in a third-world country) but it's bullshit. Not only will it get one lynched, but even if one succeeds I doubt the foid would be a virgin. :cryfeels:
Sadly true.

"just find a virgin bruh" Virgin women prefer men with experience and there's almost no virgin women that exist in their twenties so we're all fucked.
It should not be like this.

pitch black BP

Oh yeah definitely without question, although I wanna be able to experience sex with a non-subhuman or obese woman at least once without payment just to get it out of my head

I want a cuddle session so bad with my cute gf