Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even in forced marriage and no chance to leave still sounds lame for genetic shit guys

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The woman still isn't going to love you or have any sexual attraction to you.

And even if she does her duty and has your children, your children just get shit genetics anyway. Now you fucked over your own kids with a shit life.

That is why women assuming they are top 50% women genetically who just are Chad only are doing the right thing. The Beckies sadly are doing that too and then dooming their children & grandchildren to horrible shit lives.

You come to the horrible conclusion that sex and love is only for the top 50% of women and maybe top 20% of men genetically.

Its just bad game design in this game we are playing. :feelsUgh:

Just abort your future child bro

This is true. Too bad some fucking idiots like @Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel dont get this

no need to treat woman as a human being that's capable to take decisions .
best to do is treat them as seex slave , lock them in a basement with minum food with chains , limit their power , and choice and movements
and basically become their god
their attraction doenst matter , theuir oppinions dont matter

Just abort your future child bro
I would abort a child if i got a foid pregnant. And if she were to refuse, i would forcefully coat hanger it. Having children is cucked and immoral.

This is true. Too bad some fucking idiots like @Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel dont get this
I do get it man, I was just taking the piss ;)
I would abort a child if i got a foid pregnant. And if she were to refuse, i would forcefully coat hanger it. Having children is cucked and immoral.
:worryfeels: sounds unnecessarily brutal tbh but I would probably do something similar ngl

not spreading my shitty subhuman genes is based

This nigga still butthurt :feelskek:

Bruh i just want to get laid, get yo fucking Low T ass outta here

I do get it man, I was just taking the piss ;)

JFL at this fucking guy man, he "barfs" at perfectly fine fuckmeats, shits on his own race and then gets mad for getting called a faggot :feelsjuice:

This nigga still butthurt :feelskek:

Bruh i just want to get laid, get yo fucking Low T ass outta here

JFL at this fucking guy man, he "barfs" at perfectly fine fuckmeats, shits on his own race and then gets mad for getting called a faggot :feelsjuice:
I relate to the antinatalist sentiment, to be honest. I don't care about the philosophy but I wouldn't want to bring another human being into this world if I could.

but I wouldn't want to bring another human being into this world if I could.
Nobody on here does man, but the fact that he went out of his way to tag us to make us feel like we're animals for mocking him is comical :feelskek: yet offensive :feelswhat: as if we dont already know that :dafuckfeels:

Nobody on here does man, but the fact that he went out of his way to tag us to make us feel like we're animals for mocking him is comical :feelskek: yet offensive :feelswhat: as if we dont already know that :dafuckfeels:
Ah yeah he was totally butthurt NGL :feelshaha:

Having children is cucked period, you have to spend all your money on a shit and piss machine that will hate you when you're older.
Even worse is having a daughter, everything in the previous sentence, plus your spending money on raising a (future) whore that will just get fucked by random men that treat her like shit. No bigger cuck, except maybe raising someone else's kid.

Cucked thread ngl

The woman still isn't going to love you or have any sexual attraction to you.
Women are programmable androids. In the right environment and with good childhood training, they can be taught how to properly fulfill their duty as your wife.

best to do is treat them as seex slave , lock them in a basement with minum food with chains , limit their power , and choice and movements
Gigabased:yes::yes::yes:

I want to get laid..
Yeah me too. And I couldn't be arsed about any foid's feelings. Or about having children either. Fuck this, if I get the chance I'll fill this world with ugly offsprings

This guy gets it
:feelsokman::feelsYall:

your only chance is to start maxxing out everything right now and make your life revolve around that
"focus on yourself" but stomp out any competition you can

I remember some hillbillie brothers kidnaped highschool girls and kept them locked in the house for years, they even had kids and at the first chance foids run and reported to the police.