Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Islam can't stop it

based family

Jfl I thought muslim foids were not allowed to be with non muslim men.

Turkey is completely fucked same with Tunisia. Those foids are looking only for Chads and white Chads are going there to fuck local foid and ruin it for the sandniggers.

They’re not. I don’t know why their parents allow them to

You can see how intolerant shitskins are and how much white men are discriminated.

@Made in Heaven thoughts?

@Made in Heaven thoughts?
Depends if the white guy is a muslim or not, but this just proves what I said before. The longer time goes on, the more you will see desperate white men settling for ethnic women.

Men want to be adored, worshipped, and admired by their wives, this paki whore will forever worship her white husband moreso than any white women every would. In other words, this paki woman will make this white man feel more like a man, more valuable as a husband, than if he had married a white woman

Depends if the white guy is a muslim or not, but this just proves what I said before. The longer time goes on, the more you will see desperate white men settling for ethnic women.

Men want to be adored, worshipped, and admired by their wives, this paki whore will forever worship her white husband moreso than any white women every would. In other words, this paki woman will make this white man feel more like a man, more valuable as a husband, than if he had married a white woman
I'm seeing it with black women white men recently:worryfeels: