Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even islam is losing steam or what? Islamcels GTFIH

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Degeneracy hits us all.

Take off that shitskin towel bitch :feelzez: but remember to fuck some incels aswell

Cope: Islam is conquering the west
Reality: The west is conquering Islam

Social media was a mistake

The West instigates wars in Islamic countries, installs brutal puppets, drives out the populace away from their home countries with the wars, and then opens their arms to the rapefugees, while the West in turn rapes their country's resources. The immigrants then get assimilated in the host country, lose their original culture and religion, along with any tethers of nationalistic pride, identity, and loyalty over the generations.

THAT is how you completely and utterly conquer a people. It's over for the Arab people.

The Jews have conquered the world.
Western and Islamic terrorism is just some of their tools. They are weak though; that is why they are paranoid and treat whatever isn’t under their direct influence as a vig threat. That is also how the weak handle lions and how women treat men.

More like they corrupt each other

The West instigates wars in Islamic countries, installs brutal puppets, drives out the populace away from their home countries with the wars, and then opens their arms to the rapefugees, while the West in turn rapes their country's resources. The immigrants then get assimilated in the host country, lose their original culture and religion, along with any tethers of nationalistic pride, identity, and loyalty over the generations.

THAT is how you completely and utterly conquer a people. It's over for the Arab people.
You mean the small hats of the West.

not true
muslims are holding onto their identity

the decade just started. wait until 2030 and we talk again, whore

Good answer.

not true
muslims are holding onto their identity

I said "over the generations." They're holding on, but it's slipping from their grip. The Western degenerate culture is corrupting their youth everyday. When the corrupted generation has children, their children won't even identify as Muslim or from their original country.

You hear that sort of thing already. "I was born in America/England/etc., but my parents are from ____... I'm Muslim, but I don't practice."

The writing is on the wall.

lol looked at her twitter and it said she was half latvian half lebanese so this whore doesn't count.

I said "over the generations." They're holding on, but it's slipping from their grip. The Western degenerate culture is corrupting their youth everyday. When the corrupted generation has children, their children won't even identify as Muslim or from their original country.

You hear that sort of thing already. "I was born in America/England/etc., but my parents are from ____... I'm Muslim, but I don't practice."

The writing is on the wall.
Indeed, you are right. Just look at France and the Islamic people there. The femorrhoids are giga whores for black guys and white guys, meanwhile the guys cope with thugmaxxing and musicmaxxing. It's happening here in the Netherlands too, but not as bad, yet. They're on their way. Same thing in the UK. If I somehow end up having kids, despite being practicing myself, the daughter would become a whore for white and black men while the son would be postmaxxing here with me.
lol looked at her twitter and it said she was half latvian half lebanese so this whore doesn't count.
She probably didn't have a daddy that kept her in check so she started whoring out. Typical.

Islam will never end and we will apply sharia laws around the world inshAllah

At this point i'd prefer that over the globohomo zionist rule

Good luck, buddy boyo. Only Allah can help you. You're the biggest obstacle for the globalist controllers of the world.

Cutting up your lands and splitting them up across imaginary borders and outright warring against you didn't completely work, which is why this protracted campaign of proxy wars in the Middle East exists today. Syria and Iraq are already fucked. Lebanon and Jordan might be next, even though their leaders are good goys for the West, especially Jordan.

The end of the world is on the distant horizon and the Middle East is going to be center stage. I'm sorry, but unless your prophesized savior comes down from space, it's over.

Good luck, buddy boyo. Only Allah can help you. You're the biggest obstacle for the globalist controllers of the world.

Cutting up your lands and splitting them up across imaginary borders and outright warring against you didn't completely work, which is why this protracted campaign of proxy wars in the Middle East exists today. Syria and Iraq are already fucked. Lebanon and Jordan might be next, even though their leaders are good goys for the West, especially Jordan.

The end of the world is on the distant horizon and the Middle East is going to be center stage. I'm sorry, but unless your prophesized savior comes down from space, it's over.
I think China could be the biggest enemies of the globalists. Even though they're allies for now, at some point they'll be enemies

That’s a much more elaborate and eloquent version of what I wrote, yet you said ”cope” to me.
No, you wrote something completely different. You were going on about Islam, he was going on about Islamic people. A big difference that you shouldn't have missed.

I think China could be the biggest enemies of the globalists. Even though they're allies for now, at some point they'll be enemies

China will play ball, while maintaining the faccade of the proud Han to the rest of the world. The people are easily controlled by the iron-fisted CPP, and since humans are generally corruptible, it's only a matter of finding the leaks and exploiting them to the max when you want the nation to bend to your will.

The Chinese are extremely insular, as you probably well know. Finding chinks in the armor (oh, you know I intended that one) is going to be tough for globalist controlled apparatuses.

The small hat tribe must be exterminated

China will play ball, while maintaining the faccade of the proud Han to the rest of the world. The people are easily controlled by the iron-fisted CPP, and since humans are generally corruptible, it's only a matter of finding the leaks and exploiting them to the max when you want the nation to bend to your will.

The Chinese are extremely insular, as you probably well know. Finding chinks in the armor (oh, you know I intended that one) is going to be tough for globalist controlled apparatuses.

Inb4 when Chinese rule the world white people are being kept as sex slaves.

If she breathes she is a hoe(قحبة)

Even islam can do nothing about it. Female nature is subservient to the norms in a particular society. Where men's power is weak, a foid quickly submerges into various kinds of degeneracy under the influence of the society.