Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even ITcels make fun of noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Brutally over for noodles if even their biggest allies mock them :lul:

Also jfl at the cumskin sexpats in the comments, you can basically guarantee anyone in that sub who's male and not a virgin cashed in his JBW card, ascended with a noodlewhore and now thinks he's Chad :feelskek::feelskek:

@fast_curry @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel

Noodlewhores have been less affected by the feminist brainwashing. They still have a sense of femininity within them, which is why so many White men turn to Asia instead.

The IT bitches are, on a subconscious level, aware of this fact, that their rabid feminism and their used-up roastie cunts are simply not attractive to most men.

Mind you, I am not attracted to Asian women. I'm only attracted to women of my race. Nonetheless I think I can see where the Western women's seething is coming from.

even IT fucktards inevitably getting blackpilled by reality

IT members are ally of dog shit. they eat that as supplement

Noodlewhores have been less affected by the feminist brainwashing. They still have a sense of femininity within them, which is why so many White men turn to Asia instead.
Gigacope. The number one excuse noodlewhores give for preferring cumskins is that they are "egalitarian gentlemen". Asian feminism = white man worship just like white feminism = Chad worship.

Oh yes the married incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The number one excuse noodlewhores give for preferring cumskins is that they are "egalitarian gentlemen".
You're making shit up. How often have you actually asked noodlewhores this?

I think the real answer is that women are animals, who only follow the trends. They're blind to race issues

If society tells them to stick to their own kind, they will do so. But if society tells them miscegenation is cool, then they will fuck niggers.

white feminism = Chad worship.
No man it's way worse than that. Do you live under a rock? Have you seen these degenerate feminist movements up close?

You don't even need to ask them, they're all saying this umprompted. Of course it's an excuse, but the point is noodlewhores are not the tradwives you think they are, especially since they're all race traitors. Noodles in America have more STDs than white women btw :lul::lul:

I literally grew up in an Asian country and I can tell you this idea of cumskin males being well-mannered gentlemen is ingrained into the brains of noodlewhores. Dick size is not the only thing noodlewhores shame us about. Whenever a Chinese guy refuses to simp for a woman, whores will complain and say a white man would have been more respectful and treated his lady like a queen.

There was an old video posted here where a mainland Chinese whore was asked whether she would date a white man, she said yes because she believed she shared a similar value with white men (thanks to all the western garbage imported into our country). That line of thought was exactly prompted by the idea that white men are physically stronger and have better personalities.
the point is noodlewhores are not the tradwives you think they are, especially since they're all race traitors.
some of the second-gen noodlewhores I met at uni were just as barbaric as white girls. Talking loudly and screaming like apes from dumb jokes. They were completely assimilated into the degenerate culture.

I literally grew up in an Asian country and I can tell you this idea of cumskin males being well-mannered gentlemen is ingrained into the brains of noodlewhores. Dick size is not the only thing noodlewhores shame us about. Whenever a Chinese guy refuses to simp for a woman, whores will complain and say a white man would have been more respectful and treated his lady like a queen.
Unfortunately the only white men they can usually get are mayocels who come to Asia to find a tradwife while noodlewhores believe they're getting a feminist gentleman :lul::lul:

This is the reason why in Japan something like 80-90% of WMAF marriages end in divorce.

Unfortunately the only white men they can usually get are mayocels who come to Asia to find a tradwife while noodlewhores believe they're getting a feminist gentleman :lul::lul:

This is the reason why in Japan something like 80-90% of WMAF marriages end in divorce.
Little do they know their white gentleman husbando's favorite pastime is to mock their accents on r/ccj and make Rainy starterpacks.

Little do they know their white gentleman husbando's favorite pastime is to mock their accents on r/ccj and make Rainy starterpacks.
How would they if they don't understand English? WMAF couples in Asia are the prime example of how looks and race is all that matters. Most of them can't even communicate.

Bro, I actually laughed out loud reading. JFL if you think Noodlewhores are not affected by feminism. Japanese men are turbo-simps for their women. Most Japanese women dont even GET married. And we both know ANY women who is not married is almost always riding the CC :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: The only feminine women around are in 2nd or 3rd world countries.
Gigacope. The number one excuse noodlewhores give for preferring cumskins is that they are "egalitarian gentlemen". Asian feminism = white man worship just like white feminism = Chad worship.
Asian women dont give a fuck if a white guy is gentleman or whatever. They just want to have non-gook children.

Bro, I actually laughed out loud reading. JFL if you think Noodlewhores are not affected by feminism. Japanese men are turbo-simps for their women. Most Japanese women dont even GET married. And we both know ANY women who is not married is almost always riding the CC :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: The only feminine women around are in 2nd or 3rd world countries.
I suppose I should reconsider my convictions.

I haven't been to these countries myself but I based my opinion off the few Asian gf's I know around me. They're definitely willing to pull up with more than White women do. One guy I know had some (White) gf's but they were all batshit so he SEA-maxxed to find someone more trad. He married a Jap and seems happy with it.

I haven't been to these countries myself but I based my opinion off the few Asian gf's I know around me. They're definitely willing to pull up with more than White women do. One guy I know had some (White) gf's but they were all batshit so he SEA-maxxed to find someone more trad. He married a Jap and seems happy with it.
Let's go to Asia and destroy their "all white men are feminist gentleman" delusion :smonk:

Brutally over for noodles if even their biggest allies mock them :lul:

Also jfl at the cumskin sexpats in the comments, you can basically guarantee anyone in that sub who's male and not a virgin cashed in his JBW card, ascended with a noodlewhore and now thinks he's Chad :feelskek::feelskek:

@fast_curry @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel

You will never be a human, monkey

They're willing to put up with almost anything because they think they hit the jackpot by landing a white guy and are afraid to lose him. Same with how white feminists turn into submissive cocksleeves for Chad.

Let's go to Asia and destroy their "all white men are feminist gentleman" delusion :smonk:
:dab:

They're willing to put up with almost anything because they think they hit the jackpot by landing a white guy and are afraid to lose him. Same with how white feminists turn into submissive cocksleeves for Chad.
Right, makes sense.

HAHAHAHAHA they're becoming one of us. I love it. They even got the chink teeth right. :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Bnk6VU53Y

They've always been. Foids in general are blackpilled to their core. It's in their nature. They know the sheer importance of looks from a very early age. Why else would women spend so much time improving their looks? at every possible opportunity?

The bluepill is not necessarily about the fact that looks don't matter. It's about pretending it doesn't: downplaying the importance of looks in order to virtue signal and gaslight ugly people by pretending their personalities, etc are flawed.

They've always been. Foids in general are blackpilled to their core. It's in their nature. They know the sheer importance of looks from a very early age. Why else would women spend so much time improving their looks? at every possible opportunity?

The bluepill is not necessarily about the fact that looks don't matter. It's about pretending it doesn't: downplaying the importance of looks in order to virtue signal and gaslight ugly people by pretending their personalities, etc are flawed.
True, it's like they're born blackpilled. There is a reason why the are the ones bullying spergs and jesters the most. It's true that normies start doing it too in high school but foids start the bullying way earlier.

Truly scary. A 10 year old foid is already more blackpilled than most 20 year old normies. A 20 year old foid is as black pilled as 40 year old normies. I said normies, because obviously incels are blackpilled too. The advantage they have when it comes to social dynamics, genes etc. is uncanny.

Exactly. Genetics, much like money, land, fame, is a resource. White men have a better resource than Asian men, a resource, mind you, that is embedded into his genes. Something he can never lose. @DepravedAndDeprived