Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Most libtard USA state refuses government healthcare

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Humanity is a joke.

Humanity is a joke.
especially USA healthcare. Even with decent insurance, $300-500+ for a simple MRI scan. Scam shithole country. I gymcel and diet to reduce chances of getting sick. If you get fucked here, it is completely over. Literally best off delaying medical care in some cases and go oversead

Libtards are all about filling the earth with tranny retards. They don't give fuck about social welfare

Libtards are all about filling the earth with tranny retards. They don't give fuck about social welfare
It's over for lower classcels in USA. U either make it to the upper class or live a shitty peasant indefinitely. And the divide there grows and grows. It will never be fixed. The average ameriMUTT becomes more and more muttified and trannified. I will just retire in 10-15 years and live abroad in a cheaper nation. Or swap citizenship if conditions worsen too much.

especially USA healthcare. Even with decent insurance, $300-500+ for a simple MRI scan. Scam shithole country. I gymcel and diet to reduce chances of getting sick. If you get fucked here, it is completely over. Literally best off delaying medical care in some cases and go oversead
Ppl in healthcare say they entered their profession to help others, but in reality it’s just about money. Idk how any genuine healthcare provider can be okay with this. People are fucked up, and I’m saying this as an incel.

Ppl in healthcare say they entered their profession to help others, but in reality it’s just about money. Idk how any genuine healthcare provider can be okay with this. People are fucked up, and I’m saying this as an incel.
The system mentally rapes and destroys benevolent people and slowly turns them into cynical money focused psychopaths. To become a doctor in the USA is already artificially more difficult than it should be compared to other nations. Purposely capping supply. Same shit with medical drugs, supply capped by unfair patent monopolies. Insulin is cheap as shit in most of the world but in USA easily can costs thousands and insurance won't always cover the cost

I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS!

I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS! I HATE THE JEWS!
BAE56FCA 4DC7 458C 93EF 23B95B5169FC

The system mentally rapes and destroys benevolent people and slowly turns them into cynical money focused psychopaths. To become a doctor in the USA is already artificially more difficult than it should be compared to other nations. Purposely capping supply. Same shit with medical drugs, supply capped by unfair patent monopolies. Insulin is cheap as shit in most of the world but in USA easily can costs thousands and insurance won't always cover the cost
View attachment 570151
Absolutely brutal. I hate humanity.

you better not come to europe, you stupid nikger loving lgbt supporting leftist degenerates. we have plenty of sand nikgers and those retarded french nikgers, don't need you

View attachment 570151
I doubt it's harder to get md in usa than anywhere else. Alex is a complete fucking retard, you know how fucking cheap insulin is online? Bodybuilders buy it all the time for chump change and this dumb nikger couldn't go on the internet and maybe fucking look into it? Fuck him, what a stupid fucking retard

I doubt it's harder to get md in usa than anywhere else. Alex is a complete fucking retard, you know how fucking cheap insulin is online? Bodybuilders buy it all the time for chump change and this dumb nikger couldn't go on the internet and maybe fucking look into it? Fuck him, what a stupid fucking retard
u illiterate dumb fuck, do some research before spouting horseshit out your mouth.

Yeah, libtards prefer to focus of globohomo propaganda and gynocentric social justice instead of doing things that would actually improve the lives of everyone. Their sense of values and priorities is completely fucked. A country as rich and powerful as the USA shouldn't even have had involuntary homelessness or shit healthcare. Yet they keep voting for the same puppet masters and never protest for those issues of common good. They are subservient sheeple with no free will :feelsclown:

The greatest country in the history of human civilization

or whatever tradcucks use to say all the time.

Based thread, I hate the way shit is going south here. :feelsbadman: