Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even normies and women themselves subconsciously know women are inferior

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/yqiqse/women_are_exploiting_men_with_small_dicks/?utm_term=2100394526&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Ok, so another brocel shared this so I decided to look in the comments and they're all about how women don't know any better, and how they're just taking advantage of a demand. And this proves something, normies and women realize women are inferior. That's why they always represent women as completely innocent, the same way you would represent a child as completely innocent bc they're mentally inferior. When a woman does something bad it's not her fault aka she doesn't know any better aka she's mentally inferior. Again normies don't realize how they're proving us right.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And gn everyone, I think I posted too much tonight bc I've had so many ideas stirring in my head for so long. I don't blame mods for banning me for posting too much. Gn

Cuckoldry will be the downfall of the west

Imagine making thousands of dollars just to make fun of guys’ dicks. Foids in the West live life on tutorial difficulty, but still have the audacity to claim that they’re oppressed.

The next level on simping: they don't pay to see naked women on a screen, they pay to get humiliated by fully clothed women.

I agree that women are inferior, but they are not innocent at all. They are evil, destructive beings and they need to be held accountable.

Foids on giga easy mode when they make that much money for simply humiliating small dicks. Also JFL at this being “empowerment” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these only fans whores deserve to get beaten ( in GTA IV video game )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back