Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even people who engage in sexual market dynamics can be completely oblivious to how they actually work

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I used to be friends with this one hapacel. his dad tried so hard to LARP as a normal conservative suburban father. he was unironically saying shit to me like “I don’t think you are a good influence on my son, we are a Christian family and I don’t think you’re respecting the values we have in this household“.

the cognitive dissonance was insane. like buddy. you’re a sexpat and your wife is a subhuman third world foid who married you for US citizenship. you are a complete sexual failure, the lowest of the low. you’re a loser who had to import pussy from a shithole just to get anything. everyone sees people like him as a joke, and yet he’s fully convinced that he “made it” and that he’s a “successful married man with a wife and kids” and there’s nothing else to it.

when he says “my wife is a Filipina”, he seems to genuinely have no idea what the implications of that are or how it reflects on him, and sees it as no different from saying “My wife’s Irish/Italian/Scandinavian”. I honestly cannot tell whether he’s a giga coper or just giga bluepilled. apparently they’re divorced now which makes me wonder if he ever accepted that his role as patriarch of a “Old fashioned Christian family” was a complete meme and LARP

I used to be friends with this one hapacel. his dad tried so hard to LARP as a normal conservative suburban father. he was unironically saying shit to me like “I don’t think you are a good influence on my son, we are a Christian family and I don’t think you’re respecting the values we have in this household“.
Why was he saying that to you in the first place tbh?
I didn't know your friendship with the hapacel was so deep that at one point you knew his parents.

Why was he saying that to you in the first place tbh?
I didn't know your friendship with the hapacel was so deep that at one point you knew his parents.
he didn’t like me because I swear and do drugs. retard even tried contacting my parents at one point to be like “I’m very concerned about your son’s behavior” and was shocked when they didn’t give a shit:feelskek:

I don't think the implication of mail order brides are the same to everyone else as they are to us.

he didn’t like me because I swear and do drugs. retard even tried contacting my parents at one point to be like “I’m very concerned about your son’s behavior” and was shocked when they didn’t give a shit:feelskek:
just fucking lol at having friends before adulthood (not to imply i have friends now) mogs me to shit

boomers are the biggest copers

when he says “my wife is a Filipina”, he seems to genuinely have no idea what the implications of that are or how it reflects on him, and sees it as no different from saying “My wife’s Irish/Italian/Scandinavian”. I honestly cannot tell whether he’s a giga coper or just giga bluepilled. apparently they’re divorced now which makes me wonder if he ever accepted that his role as patriarch of a “Old fashioned Christian family” was a complete meme and LARP

High IQ.
He can't recognize the difference between muddy waters and a clear stream of racial hygiene.
An Italian man and a French woman is far different from an Italian man and a Asian woman; there are degrees of filth when it comes to purity.
Just as people buy crypto with no blockchain knowledge and are incapable of doing technical analysis or understanding the market still buy and sell, the vast majority of these "successful" stormfront cucks don't understand the contradiction between wanting to save the white race and making babies with noodlewhores.
If only they were more steadfast in their convictions and practiced what they preached about racial purity, the situation would be slightly better for ricecels, and it would be a boon for white nationalism to take hold on society.
But of course, that kind of belief system is a joke, given how many "stormfronts" participate in race-mixing and miscegenation.

he didn’t like me because I swear and do drugs.
While staying sober and not swearing are tenants of true Christianity how many believers actually practice all the precepts in these religions faithfully without looking like hypocritical memes?
The true religious people are in agrarian low tech countries in the Middle East imo.

retard even tried contacting my parents at one point to be like “I’m very concerned about your son’s behavior” and was shocked when they didn’t give a shit:feelskek:
Damn that's just overkill.

HAHA

Once my friends dad screamed at him because me and my other friend pulled up at his house in a car with window tints, so he thought we were drug dealers and our friend was working for us. Reality is that we are all just retarded loner stoners and I have tints so people can't see me smoking weed in my car.

Just as people buy crypto with no blockchain knowledge and are incapable of doing technical analysis or understanding the market still buy and sell
perfect comparison. a sizable portion of men getting married, even ones who are literally the definition of betabuxx, genuinely have so little understanding of sexual dynamics that they don’t see any difference between themselves and college Chads who fuck different women every week. all that registers to them is that they “got the girl”.

they might even genuinely believe that Chads who party and fuck every night are “hedonistic losers”, and that they are the more successful and responsible ones for “settling down and raising a family”. in the end marriage is a shitty deal for men and most marriages in the US end in divorce

@Gymcelled @BlkPillPres thought

Last edited:
perfect comparison and can be applied to a lot of things. so many men have zero understanding of basic concepts that are common knowledge around here.

a sizable portion of men getting married, even ones who are literally the definition of betabuxx, genuinely do not see any disparity between themselves and college Chads who fuck different women every week. all that registers to them is that they “got the girl”. they might even genuinely believe that Chads who party and fuck every night are “hedonistic losers”, and that they are the more successful and responsible ones for “settling down and raising a family”. in the end marriage is a shitty deal for men and most marriages in the US end in divorce

I can abide by Filipinas and Mexicans, since they're basically the same thing, but I wouldn't say a white man "got the girl" if he landed a SEA noodle. That's like getting a cheap ripoff of a PS5 from a China bootleg company and acting like you have a next-gen console.

I can abide by Filipinas and Mexicans, since they're basically the same thing, but I wouldn't say a white man "got the girl" if he landed a SEA noodle. That's like getting a cheap ripoff of a PS5 from a China bootleg company and acting like you have a next-gen console.
fully agreed. this is part of what I was trying to say in the OP tbh and you summed it up very well. even if they marry a white woman a lot of marriages nowadays are a complete joke where the guy is only being used for resources or some other superficial purpose, and yet they still believe they “got the girl” and see themselves a “successful married man”. I remember @FullTimeLoser posted some statistics about how most married couples don’t even cuddle regularly let alone have sex.

Last edited:
fully agreed. this is part of what I was trying to say in the OP tbh and you summed it up very well

I'm only talking estimated sexual market values here, irrespective of non-race qualities.
All things being equal, the white man could have leveraged his market value by trying for a regular noodle, rather than a SEA creature, and would have fully realized his equity, given that he wasn't attractive enough to land a same-race foid.
But if he was truly ugly enough that only a SEA noodle would settle for him, then he realized his marketplace value, but I doubt that, given how normal East Asian foids are so hungry for white cock; they drool over the most mediocre white men from what I see on Korean TV.

the cognitive dissonance was insane. like buddy. you’re a sexpat and your wife is a subhuman third world foid who married you for US citizenship. you are a complete sexual failure, the lowest of the low. you’re a loser who had to import pussy from a shithole just to get anything. everyone sees people like him as a joke, and yet he’s fully convinced that he “made it” and that he’s a “successful married man with a wife and kids” and there’s nothing else to it.

Apparently noticing these things makes you a racist

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3n9po/let_the_racism_roll/

Holy fuck at the cope in those comments :feelskek:

they really think there’s nothing abnormal about a weird fat white guy who had never been in a successful relationship in his entire life going to a third world shithole for pussy. “It’s just called loving outside your race incels!!:soy:“. progressives have such a rosy view of interracial relationships, even fundamentally toxic ones

Holy fuck at the cope in those comments :feelskek:

they really think there’s nothing abnormal about a weird fat white guy who had never been in a successful relationship in his entire life going to a third world shithole for pussy. “It’s just called loving outside your race incels!!:soy:“. progressives have such a rosy view of interracial relationships, even fundamentally toxic ones
So many of these idiots benefit from jbw and like with the thread about tall men dating short girls being pedophiles, apparently height mismatched couples too.
It's so obvious.

I wouldn't say it's a rosy view of interracial relationships. In any other scenario like with MRAs or mgtows talking about how Asian women are better there would be comments laughing at guys for getting a mail order bride from Asia like a lot of feminists like to laugh about. They are just grasping at straws to attack whatever you said.

Last edited:
So many of these idiots benefit from jbw and like with the thread about tall men dating short girls being pedophiles, apparently height mismatched couples too.
It's so obvious.

I wouldn't say it's a rosy view of interracial relationships. In any other scenario like with MRAs or mgtows talking about how Asian women are better there would be comments laughing at guys for getting a mail order bride from Asia like a lot of feminists like to laugh about. They are just grasping at straws to attack whatever you said.
NPC brain rapidly switching between “White men with yellow fever are creepy misogynists!:soy:” and “Sexpatting in SEA? It’s called not being a racist and loving outside your race inkwell! :soy: ” depending on whatever seems more virtuous at the time:feelskek:

NPC brain rapidly switching between “White men with yellow fever are creepy misogynists!:soy:” and “Sexpatting in SEA? It’s called not being a racist and loving outside your race inkwell! :soy: ” depending on whatever seems more virtuous at the time:feelskek:
More like switching between whatever is more convenient to try and use to mock you. They don't have any principles are opportunistic in mocking others. IncelTear users are unironically some of the the last people you should consider when looking for examples of people with a good personality.

Last edited:
The reason men don't see or notice the sexual market dynamic or value of the girl they marry is because men genuinely fall in love. I've seen men treat and spoil 4/10 girls as if they're The prettiest girls on planet earth. Most of us were never really allowed to experience that, but these jbw "incels" find some buck tooth self hating noodlewhore that gives them attention cuz they're white and think they're in love. Men don't care about perceived SMV.

These type of marriages of course willl only work if you keep them away from white and western countries. Her love for you is just as dependant as she thinks you're the best looking white hollywood boy she can get. That's as far as a woman's loyality goes.

Holy shit @epillepsy you got screenshotted just for commenting "High IQ" and adding to OP's post :feelskek:

Cuck
strikes again.

Nah, I wrote some other stuff too.
They think I'm white, which is why they're accusing me of racism.
Not sure about the "they think I'm white, which is why they're accusing me or racism" part. They'd accuse you of self hating and racism toward females of your own race even if they knew you weren't white.
That's how lopsided those cucks are.

Poor guy is coping so hard

Not sure about the "they think I'm white, which is why they're accusing me or racism" part. They'd accuse you of self hating and racism toward females of your own race even if they knew you weren't white.
That's how lopsided those cucks are.

well my hypothesis is that when they read "racial purity," they assume it must be a "white supremacist" saying it because of their ingrained racism.
it shows how racist they are (and not me) that they default to thinking whites are superior and the only race that has advocates for it to be pure.
unlike them, i don't think whites are superior to east asians except in terms of noodlewhore valuation for mating.
all the best media comes from asia, the best writer as well.
so i would say they're the racist ones instead of me, since i want east asians to not go extinct, whereas they tacitly do.

I've Yet to see an asian women who doesn't have a thing for white guys. Reminds me of that "anti racist feminist" who claimed she wanted white guys for the hapa babies jfl @pp183

Your parents don't give a shit about you doing drugs?
While staying sober and not swearing are tenants of true Christianity how many believers actually practice all the precepts in these religions faithfully without looking like hypocritical memes?
The true religious people are in agrarian low tech countries in the Middle East imo.

Damn that's just overkill.
That's how most religions degrade into non-relevance. Without a social structure with its own stereotypes and taboos to keep people in check via carrot-stick approach people will find little reason to not engage in irreverent behaviour. Then its only a matter of time before they decide to drop the hypocritical charade and do away with religion.
perfect comparison. a sizable portion of men getting married, even ones who are literally the definition of betabuxx, genuinely have so little understanding of sexual dynamics that they don’t see any difference between themselves and college Chads who fuck different women every week. all that registers to them is that they “got the girl”.

they might even genuinely believe that Chads who party and fuck every night are “hedonistic losers”, and that they are the more successful and responsible ones for “settling down and raising a family”. in the end marriage is a shitty deal for men and most marriages in the US end in divorce

It all comes down to this. Could they have lived Chad's life if they wanted? In truth most men who grew up in the west(or even eslewhere for that matter) would exchange their lives for Chad's in an instant. Actual chads who settle down to live good Christian lives are one in a million.

The institution of marriage itself relies on patriarchy as the cornerstone which keeps it all intact. Without that cornerstone a marriage is meaningless.
The reason men don't see or notice the sexual market dynamic or value of the girl they marry is because men genuinely fall in love. I've seen men treat and spoil 4/10 girls as if they're The prettiest girls on planet earth. Most of us were never really allowed to experience that, but these jbw "incels" find some buck tooth self hating noodlewhore that gives them attention cuz they're white and think they're in love. Men don't care about perceived SMV.

These type of marriages of course willl only work if you keep them away from white and western countries. Her love for you is just as dependant as she thinks you're the best looking white hollywood boy she can get. That's as far as a woman's loyality goes.
Frankly these sexpat marriages are build on faulty grounds anyway. Its another exchange of power and sex like . Except in the western world, where women are allowed to hold power, this dynamic wouldn't work.

Frankly these sexpat marriages are build on faulty grounds anyway. Its another exchange of power and sex like . Except in the western world, where women are allowed to hold power, this dynamic wouldn't work.
If you can keep a noodlewhore isolated from the westren world and keep her submissive,it's infinitely better than marrying a westeen women who has power and almost definitely cheat and leave

Your parents don't give a shit about you doing drugs?

not at all. one time I brought some alcohol in a bag when I was going to meet that same hapa friend of mine, and accidentally left the bag in my dads car. I was like “oh shit” and texted him something like “I accidentally left a bag of my stuff in your car, just leave it in my room when you get home”. I shit you not he just said “Ok but I am drinking all your beer” and never brought it up again outside of a brief “Dont take any more beers from the fridge please” as he was picking me up

tbh. the whole idea of going to a third world country for sex is that there’s a power imbalance that favors you. bringing a foid home, helping her get citizenship and marrying her in a country where marriage laws and divorce court highly favor women is just an elaborate way of cucking yourself. this particular guy just got so deep in to his “traditional Christian family” LARP that he forgot about all of that shit and screwed himself over

Most people are to preoccupied with their lives to think about stuff like the blackpill. The only reason I contemplate the black pill so much is because I don’t have any other shit to do in my life.

It's like how everyone is subjected to the laws of gravity but there is no nneed to kno the science of it
Most people are to preoccupied with their lives to think about stuff like the blackpill. The only reason I contemplate the black pill so much is because I don’t have any other shit to do in my life.

If you can keep a noodlewhore isolated from the westren world and keep her submissive,it's infinitely better than marrying a westeen women who has power and almost definitely cheat and leave
I mean at this point does anyone even expect a white woman to enter a marriage with a sense of service to her children and family and not for purely selfish reasons which usually involve the man's money. They have been reading feminist books since they were 5, let alone getting blasted by feminist propaganda in media 24/7. If they can't become financially independent enough to not need incel betabuxx they will just screw some idiot over. Lol @expecting mayowhores to value motherhood and bear the sactifices that come with it.

I mean at this point does anyone even expect a white woman to enter a marriage with a sense of service to her children and family and not for purely selfish reasons which usually involve the man's money. They have been reading feminist books since they were 5, let alone getting blasted by feminist propaganda in media 24/7. If they can't become financially independent enough to not need incel betabuxx they will just screw some idiot over. Lol @expecting mayowhores to value motherhood and bear the sactifices that come with it.
I think some foids are still brought up with conservative values and care about having a family. Still chad only though because that’s their nature

HAHA

Once my friends dad screamed at him because me and my other friend pulled up at his house in a car with window tints, so he thought we were drug dealers and our friend was working for us. Reality is that we are all just retarded loner stoners and I have tints so people can't see me smoking weed in my car.
Man that lifemogs the shit out of me. The only thing I did was vape in the school bathroom with a couple of normies

High IQ.
He can't recognize the difference between muddy waters and a clear stream of racial hygiene.
An Italian man and a French woman is far different from an Italian man and a Asian woman; there are degrees of filth when it comes to purity.
Just as people buy crypto with no blockchain knowledge and are incapable of doing technical analysis or understanding the market still buy and sell, the vast majority of these "successful" stormfront cucks don't understand the contradiction between wanting to save the white race and making babies with noodlewhores.
If only they were more steadfast in their convictions and practiced what they preached about racial purity, the situation would be slightly better for ricecels, and it would be a boon for white nationalism to take hold on society.
But of course, that kind of belief system is a joke, given how many "stormfronts" participate in race-mixing and miscegenation.

The usual normie bullshit: if you criticize the obvious racist implications of wmaf couple, then you are racist. If you criticize racism you're racist.

It's so weird, it's like they can't differentiate between how things are and how things should be
It's so obvious.

Yeah, some of them play dumb because they don't want to lose their privileges.

But I think it goes deeper than this. I've seen them calling users here pedos for criticizing young foids having sex. That's literally the opposite of a pedo, how can you not make the distinction?

Last edited:
Yeah, some of them play dumb because they don't want to lose their privileges.
That's a big part of it tbh

But I think it gies deeper than this. I've seen them calling users here pedos for criticizing young foids having sex. That's literally the opposite of a pedo, how can you not make the distinction?
Not even going to go there tbh
It's pretty disturbing how pedophilia is always one of the first things IT users try to attack others with.
Even for manosphere memes about women hitting the wall even if it's comparing older women to their younger selves when the women were above the age of 20

Forget this cuck for a moment and think about your average normie.

Normies have a whole culture that consists of assuming foids have a low sex drive, foids love money more than anything else etc. How many normies make jokes about wives not wanting to fuck due to migraines. How many think dead bedrooms or fucking a few times per year is normal. How many joke about blowjobs being birthday gifts. How many think you need several fancy dates or you need to establish an emotional connection (jfl) to get into women's pants

Normies are clueless about the chadsexuality of foids. They have no idea how easily chad gets sex thrown at him, how high foids' libidos are with chad, how they're more than a starfish with chad. They think that the way they get treated by foids in the bedroom is how every guy gets treated there.

And those are normies. They're at least one whole league above that cucked guy you know. No wonder he manages to be this delusional when normies are already clueless.

All things being equal, the white man could have leveraged his market value by trying for a regular noodle, rather than a SEA creature, and would have fully realized his equity, given that he wasn't attractive enough to land a same-race foid.
But if he was truly ugly enough that only a SEA noodle would settle for him, then he realized his marketplace value
someone on the forum posted this video and it reminded me of this comment

View: https://youtu.be/0_K_HhNRmH0

this autist spends 20 minutes talking about PUA shit and how women like him because he’s a “bad guy”, while showcasing the “hot broads” he gets who are all fucking SEA noodles :feelskek:

he genuinely thinks this is the same thing as having sex with a bunch of hot white women when this is literally the “obese vietnam war veteran with ED” method of getting laid. talking about “game” when none of these gooks can even form a coherent fucking sentence in english. this is what I mean when I say men in WMAF can be completely oblivious to race dynamics, even when it’s directly benefitting them

someone on the forum posted this video and it reminded me of this comment

View: https://youtu.be/0_K_HhNRmH0

this guy spends 20 minutes talking about PUA shit and how women like him because he’s a “bad guy”, while showcasing the “hot broads” he gets who are all fucking SEA noodles :feelskek:

its like he genuinely thinks this is the same thing as fucking a bunch of hot white women when this is literally the “obese vietnam war veteran with ED” method of getting laid. talking about “game” when none of these gooks can even form a coherent fucking sentence in english. this is what I mean when I say men in WMAF can be completely oblivious to race dynamics, even when it’s directly benefitting them

he went to SEA with the sole reason to get noodles with JBW, correct? (unless I'm mistaken).
i'm pretty sure no one goes to SEA for their high culture and good food.
and now he's saying that it's badboymaxxing that earned him the "success," jfl.
let's see him try to return to america and get those same numbers.
also, didn't watch the video b/c it might be painful, though the girl in the thumb is ugly AF.