Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even supposed legit incels who call out the fakecels are actually fakecels themselves

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Talking about @VST here, I legit liked the guy ever since our epic last stand against the fakecel tranny a week ago in this thread https://incels.is/threads/r-transpa...ndle-life-so-they-tried-to-become-women.30935

But a week later what do you know he gets banned for bragging

Cwed3oo.png

giphy.gif

Oh well..

can't trust anybody thesedays

Kek Bushladen008 banned too just realized

This forum has become absolute shit

Of course he is fakecel he is 6-6.5 white guy just fucking lol

Just lol at anyone believing that more than 5% of users on this forum are incels.
This place is infested with mentalcels/fakecels.

wasnt he the one who was always saying how he actually had it worse than ethnics and he is as incel as curries ? LMAO

then again I shouldn't be even surprised. JFL

It's sort of like how some guys who bash homosexuals turn out to be gay themselves.

I don't understand why they have to say that shit. Lamest place to talk about that ever.

@Stanx22 @Bushladen008 banned

Lmao what's next

Talking about @VST here, I legit liked the guy ever since our epic last stand against the fakecel tranny a week ago in this thread https://incels.is/threads/r-transpa...ndle-life-so-they-tried-to-become-women.30935

But a week later what do you know he gets banned for bragging

Cwed3oo.png

giphy.gif

Oh well..

Inb4 ban, my main is unbanned now but it takes too long to load.
My ban wasn't for bragging but it was for "prosecuting" members of this forum (I called out a bunch of fakecels and I got banned for 4 days kek) anyway, I wouldn't consider that bragging since that shit was 4-5 years ago now and she only wanted money from me. I haven't even had skin on skin contact with a female since then so I'd still consider myself incel.

My ban wasn't for bragging but it was for "prosecuting" members of this forum (I called out a bunch of fakecels and I got banned for 4 days kek) anyway, I wouldn't consider that bragging since that shit was 4-5 years ago now and she only wanted money from me. I haven't even had skin on skin contact with a female since then so I'd still consider myself incel.
are you virgin?

KYS retard.

I haven't touched a female in fuck knows how long.

So that implies that you actually did touch a female, meaning you don't belong here so fuck off mate

So that implies that you actually did touch a female, meaning you don't belong here so fuck off mate
Oh yeah, that one time they forced a girl to dance with me in secondary school.

Oh yeah, that one time they forced a girl to dance with me in secondary school.

How do you go from being forced to dance with a girl in secondary school to grabbing the ass of some 16 year old? Shit doesn't add up bro

How do you go from being forced to dance with a girl in secondary school to grabbing the ass of some 16 year old? Shit doesn't add up bro

It doesn't take much effort to grab some woman's ass. She didn't let me or anything, I just did it in a moment of primal compulsion.

It doesn't take much effort to grab some woman's ass. She didn't let me or anything, I just did it in a moment of primal compulsion.

well that's how you should've worded it lol, legit had me thinking you were a complete fakecel for a second there.