Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the average/sub-par white mogs most deathnics

Ugly White = Incel
Average White = Normie
Handsome White = Chad

Ugly Ethnic = Incel
Average Ethnic = Incel
Handsome Ethnic = Normie

Look at these Redditors calling this low tier normie handsome: legitimately can't rate. :lul:
Screenshot155

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/swwgim/comment/hxqn7qc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/swwgim/hey_guys_so_ive_always_been_curious_on_what_other/

:feelsbadman:

JBW LAW. Whites cannot be incel unless you're extremely short and ugly, with a microdick and super-autism. Then you'd finally have a SMV level equal to an average ethnic.

@itsOVER and @mylifeistrash are two prime examples of JBWmaxxers being exposed for the fakecels they are.

Ugly White = Incel
Average White = Normie
Handsome White = Chad

Ugly Ethnic = Incel
Average Ethnic = Incel
Handsome Ethnic = Normie
Location and which race you're going for also matters. For example, ugly white is normie tier if he is going fro an aisna woman. And handsome ethnic can be chad tier depending on if he's going for a white woman.:feelshaha:
:feelsbadman:

JBW LAW. Whites cannot be incel unless you're extremely short and ugly, with a microdick and super-autism. Then you'd finally have a SMV level equal to an average ethnic.

@itsOVER and @mylifeistrash are two prime examples of JBWmaxxers being exposed for the fakecels they are.
I'm a sand nig with pink skin and white-looking phenotype and even I've been made well aware of how much better chinese and indians here in Canada treat me because of my looks:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Op isnt white :feelsLightsaber:

pcci8j8ilhi81.jpg
7uww16kafei81.jpg

same species. I wonder which one noodle whores would choose?

There’s a reason it’s called DEATHnic

You guys need to come visit one of the trailer parks around me so you can feel better about yourselves. If that's not enough then maybe one of several dozen homeless camps will do. Just saying, the ugliest white people probably aren't using reddit so this isn't an accurate comparison. Most of these guys mog the men in my city

rokr2y7e1aj81.jpg
x712r6drq5j81.jpg
72zymrpls8j81.jpg

racepill is driving me insane:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You guys need to come visit one of the trailer parks around me so you can feel better about yourselves. If that's not enough then maybe one of several dozen homeless camps will do. Just saying, the ugliest white people probably aren't using reddit so this isn't an accurate comparison. Most of these guys mog the men in my city
No one says ugly whites dont exist. But compare the whites posting on reddit VS the ethnics posting on reddit. The whites look better.

By that same logic, why not go visit one of the slums around pakistan or iraq to feel better about yourself? I'm sure the deathnics there are even uglier than the ones posting on reddit.

s3pnufpgnwi81.jpg
cd27k34ckui81.jpg

These are like the only really ugly white guy I've seen so far. At least ugly relative to me.

Do these fags just not get enough attention irl:feelsjuice:

y05s8qfrtei81.jpg
q1ol38r5dhi81.jpg

JFL this guy is 28 and 168 cm tall. Literally looks like a 50 year old

iswvhnritfi81.jpg

Meanwhile, this bald white guy is 15/10 in gook land:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

u8m81il1sei81.jpg

Is the asian guy and indian guy better looking than the white guys?

suouucfv9ai81.jpg
0zxd1eggk3i81.jpg
1zlms51jf3i81.jpg
j9nf35ln82i81.jpg

Last post, since I got tired of scrolling.

j580otjtu0i81.jpg
93ivd9xbfvh81.jpg
cwdkll3qgxh81.jpg
dxkid373sqh81.jpg

No one says ugly whites dont exist. But compare the whites posting on reddit VS the ethnics posting on reddit. The whites look better.

By that same logic, why not go visit one of the slums around pakistan or iraq to feel better about yourself? I'm sure the deathnics there are even uglier than the ones posting on reddit.
I get that. I'm saying there's a sample bias and that you're average white reddit user probably came from a middle class to upper class background, is well educated, and well fed, while half the US lives in poor rural areas. They're not representative of your average white person and are mostly attention seeking soys

This hurt to read but it's very true.

I used to cope as a deathnik and say "whites dont mog at all! Look at the Irish or slavics!" As a counter to racistcels but tbh i learned even those europeans mog the shit out of ethnics.

Jfl you know it's over when the lower end of the white bell curve still mog you in income, looks, height etc. An irishman could SEAmaxx or latin americamaxx and absolutely slay and cuck the brown midget indios. Meanwhile if my brown ass tried the same in ireland i would be laughed at constantly rejected jfl it's shitskins are genetic garbage the colonizers should have genocided us all for our own sake.:feelsrope:

Indeed. When Aspie John was "sleeping", he was exhibiting his anti-White (Femoid) sentiments on the Internet.

Mar

Ch

The privilege of White foids is enough to push any ethnic into Anti-White mode. The "barrier" exists simply because "Western Queens" are deified by idiotic males.

Privilege

Privileged

I get that. I'm saying there's a sample bias and that you're average white reddit user probably came from a middle class to upper class background, is well educated, and well fed, while half the US lives in poor rural areas. They're not representative of your average white person and are mostly attention seeking soys
Again, I dont deny ugly whites exist. I myself have seen PLENTY of Europeans whom I mog both in height and face. However, even then, I'm a white-skinned sand nigger with a white-looking phenotype. So even if I as an Iraqi mog some Europeans, I only mog them because I MYSELF look white.

Top tier genes
72c767a7157f45b2faa7ad471b0efe1f

One guy in college named alex was 6'1, blonde blue eyed yet he was scrawny and had a horrid face. Easily an incel.

Some trucker I knew when working at a warehouse was named Jeff and he was blonde blue eyed, yet he was both deformed, short (like 5'2), and had a disgusting-sounding voice. A literal truecel.

However, now imagine if Alex did not have his blue eyes, or imagine if Jeff was a 5'2 curry instead of a 5'2 nord. Would they not look uglier? Yes, they would. And that's the point being made here. Take any white person and visualize them with ethnic traits, and they will look worse.

Again, I dont deny ugly whites exist. I myself have seen PLENTY of Europeans whom I mog both in height and face. However, even then, I'm a white-skinned sand nigger with a white-looking phenotype. So even if I as an Iraqi mog some Europeans, I only mog them because I MYSELF look white.

One guy in college named alex was 6'1, blonde blue eyed yet he was scrawny and had a horrid face. Easily an incel.

Some trucker I knew when working at a warehouse was named Jeff and he was blonde blue eyed, yet he was both deformed, short (like 5'2), and had a disgusting-sounding voice. A literal truecel.

However, now imagine if Alex did not have his blue eyes, or imagine if Jeff was a 5'2 curry instead of a 5'2 nord. Would they not look uglier? Yes, they would. And that's the point being made here. Take any white person and visualize them with ethnic traits, and they will look worse.
You're right to a degree. I wasn't trying to be dismissive of your point. Only that the disparity isn't as extreme as it's often made out and that reddit isn't a great example of what you're average white person looks like. I find many white traits ugly and I don't think brown eyes are any worse but I know how foids can be. Many ethnic phenotypes are certainly less attractive on average I'll admit.

gig
Ugly White = Incel
Average White = Normie
Handsome White = Chad

Ugly Ethnic = Incel
Average Ethnic = Incel
Handsome Ethnic = Normie
high IQ truth :feelsrope: