Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the decent looking rich manlet Daniel Radcliffe can only get a 5/10 GF

Lmao its over for griffindorcells
Keep in mind that men aren’t as superficial as women are. Therefore, looks matter less to them. The personality thing is a real phenomenon when it comes to men’s attraction to women. Women, however, are animals who exclusively care about physical attributes (and wealth) and couldn’t care less if you treat her like the pile of shit she is as long as you are Chad.
Keep in mind that men aren’t as superficial as women are. Therefore, looks matter less to them. The personality thing is a real phenomenon when it comes to men’s attraction to women. Women, however, are animals who exclusively care about physical attributes and couldn’t care less if you treat her like the pile of shit she is as long as you are Chad.
With this being said, I would imagine Daniel Radcliffe could get someone more attractive due to his wealth.

She only marred him for his money and fame anyway, without it he'd be on this site postmaxing

this is not a 5,even though it is a composite.

for this to be average, you would have to believe that the average person has zero facial flaws. obviously not true at all.
There is a too big jump from a 4 to a 5. Also Lachowski as a 7? That guy is easily an 8.5 to 9.

The 6/10 also looks like a 7.
I said the same things word for word. Lol garbage meme tbh.

Last edited:
He’s worth more than 100 million and that’s the best he can get

I'm not overrating her. I'm not only very careful not to inflate a person's rating, but I'm also careful not to deflate it either. These faces are the very well balanced and harmonious, which is usually not seen in the average population so they are both above average. They are 6/10 to 6.5/10. And height and frame also factors in quite a bit on rating. I consider you a 3/10, and Radcliffe's gf is easily above you in terms of height/frame. You are not in her lookslevel. Also, rating accurately doesn't mean that you're worshiping someone.
Based, High IQ analysis
>The average population overrates looks so that means they're a 6/10
View attachment 167596

This is basically what you just said, these faces are generated based on average of many faces, which is what an objective rating system is based on. They are as close to a scientific average we can get to.
Keep coping

She mogs you
If you think that person has 0 facial flaws you're retarded, and I said, "They are as close to a scientific average we can get to." they aren't true average, they aren't objectively 100% true average, but its the best we have at least in relation to this specific metric with a certain subsection of whites.

Do you want me me to post pictures of 8's and 9's, even 6's or 7's would work really, their facial structure is not perfect whatsoever.

Do it, im quite eager to see what you deem as a 5s 6s and 7s.

Last edited:
I would argue there are more cases of Ethnic men not only getting with their racematched looksmatch, but ethnic men getting with white women ABOVE their looksmatch, however yeah I would say according to the data white men are have more women who are below their looksmatch going after them, but I swear its like there's an ethnic IQ block whenever this topic is brought up, where you can't understand that i'm referring to a quality disparity.

Reverse Hypergamy is more common with Ethnic men than it is with white men, and that is a problem.
I would reject an ethnic female 2-4 points below, because I know an ethnic could get a white woman 2-4 points above

Yes. If you see an ethnic with a white woman she almost always mogs him. She's with him because of some exotic shit or luck or something.

Decent looking ethnic women that are with white men are always with some chadlite with a decent job.
He’s worth more than 100 million and that’s the best he can get
Do you guys consider that he might like her company? It's not like he married her. He can leave her once he's bored with her at anytime.

Last edited:
Jfl arguing with him. He said he believes he'd ascend if he had $5000.

I've called him out on that numerous times as well.

It's a retarded Cope. having 5k saved up with a consistent income would net you the same tier of foids you would theoretically be able to get if you were living paycheck to paycheck.

The ascension he wants would require having 100k minimum, with consistent income on top.
Do you guys consider that he might like her company?

I do.

Thinking he cant get better is akin to Basement dweller IQ.

To be fair, he aint shit, she mogs him and he would never get her attention without his status.

Last edited:
I feel sorry 4 d foid being stuck with this balloonmaxx submanlet cuzz chad wont commit.it must be love 4 him since no man his age in their right mind would settle for a past 25 roastie.

All his previous girlfriends were below average:

Screen Shot 2019 11 12 at 120025 PM

Harrypottermaxxing seems to work

Response based on emotion, I'd wager most of this forum mogs her.
Massive Fucking Cope
All his previous girlfriends were below average:

View attachment 167703
You're on drugs if you think those foids are sub5 specimens. Except #3, who's subhuman tier and is only a rumor, not even confirmed lol.

Massive Fucking Cope.

Last edited:
She's cute though.

This chart has its flaws on the higher end, but its more accurate on the lower end.
View attachment 167598
So basically this foid is only a little bit better than OpsIIcel or whatever his name is? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: she is not a model but she isn't super ugly either, how the hell she is a 3.5?

So basically this foid is only a little bit better than OpsIIcel or whatever his name is? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: she is not a model but she isn't super ugly either, how the hell she is a 3.5?
A .5 can be quite substantial, also keep in mind she is wearing makeup. I suppose its possible the makeup is making her look worse, there are some cases of this happening typically in white women, but this is unlikely.
This is an awful example, the face itself is leaning towards feminine so the girl is an 8.5/10 and the guy is a 5.
>Rates the Girl an 8.5
>Rates her LITERAL LOOKSMATCH A 5

The absolute state of this forum. If I were to post an actual 8.5 what would you rate her? A fucking 13.5/10? Jfl...
You're on drugs if you think those foids are sub5 specimens.
Foid worship has become an epidemic.

From an objective scientific analysis of the photos on this website:
Laura O'Toole is a 4
Alana Dawes is a 4.5
Olive Uniacke is a 3
Roseanne Coker is a 4.2
Erin Darke is a 3.5 but she has some hardcore frauded photos.
It's a retarded Cope. having 5k saved up with a consistent income would net you the same tier of foids you would theoretically be able to get if you were living paycheck to paycheck.

The ascension he wants would require having 100k minimum, with consistent income on top.
See you in a little over 2 months as long as I don't lose this job or have to spend money on something.
Are you saying white Stacies go for manlet curries and sandcels?
Not often, no but I gurantee they'd be more likely to go after a sub 5 ethnic male than a sub 5 white male.
Are you saying Stacies only go for ethnics?
No, inject IQ so you get attain proper reading comprehension.
Are you saying that average white men can't get 5/10+ white women?
Its possible but extremely unlikely, especially in comparison to whites.
What the fuck do you even mean? Because whatever you are saying, it's wrong as fuck
I only say the truth.
Just fucking LOL. Imagine thinking REVERSE HYPERGAMY existing and then calling yourself blackpilled, firstly it is called hypogamy and secondly females are biologically hypergamous.
Reverse hypergamy is much more of a common term than some meme shit like "hypogamy" secondly its very real, and basically almost exclusive to ethnic males.

Women are hypergamous biologically, but biologically they're attracted to looks, money/resources, and status and in some parts of the world ethnics have hella status just for being ethnic, especially among white women. Why do you think women fuck dogs? Women are insanely primitive. Think about how much status dogs have or horses have in society. The dogpill/horsepill is in the same league as reverse hypergamy and it is very real, and its why whites are truecels, especially young white poorcels who live in leftist areas.
There is no such thing
Cope
Firstly, volcel. Secondly, fucking no. People say I am a 3 to 4, I would argue I am a 1 to 2. Now how do I even get a 4/10 female gf? How? Because for as long as I can remember women genuinely hate me. And it is literally impossible for me. There is literally no way for a manlet sandcel.
Statusmaxx in L.A

I'll reply to the rest later gotta get back to work, but its mostly cope shit left anyways.

Last edited:
>Rates her LITERAL LOOKSMATCH A 5
If he is her looksmatch, you said he was decent looking, but then you said she was ugly :dafuckfeels: choose one.
8.5 is pushing it, I agree, she is not Stacy tier, but out of curiousity please post a girl you consider 8.5

If he is her looksmatch, you said he was decent looking, but then you said she was ugly :dafuckfeels: choose one.
8.5 is pushing it, I agree, she is not Stacy tier, but out of curiousity please post a girl you consider 8.5

Holly earl is an 8.5. Don't wanna get a warning for this shit.

th

Rupert Grints girlfriend is even uglier.

That guy went from being a cute kid to a typical ginger subhuman and you can tell he knows it and is probably depressed about it

Rupert Grints girlfriend is even uglier.

That guy went from being a cute kid to a typical ginger subhuman and you can tell he knows it and is probably depressed about it

They are looksmatched 4's. But yeah with his fame and wealth he could punch higher but probably doesn't want a strainful relationship.

th

They are looksmatched 4's. But yeah with his fame and wealth he could punch higher but probably doesn't want a strainful relationship.

th
Its because he hasn't got the self esteem to push higher. He knows his face just deteriorated after he hit puberty

No I said they were both average, I'm leaving work soon tho I'll make a full on chart that shows female rankings objectively for white females.

Its because he hasn't got the self esteem to push higher. He knows his face just deteriorated after he hit puberty

More like if he got an 8 she would cheat on him with her ripped 6ft4 dutch-greek personal trainer / P.A / film directors, chad movie stars etc. He played safe. She has a decent bum and thats good enough for the vast majority of men.

More like if he got an 8 she would cheat on him with her ripped 6ft4 dutch-greek personal trainer / P.A / film directors, chad movie stars etc.
As if a 3/10 roastie cant get chad

As if a 3/10 roastie cant get chad

Of course. But the loss of a 3/10 gf going for chad vs. your 8/10 gf getting with chad isn't such a blow to the ego.

Of course. But the loss of a 3/10 gf going for chad vs. your 8/10 gf getting with chad isn't such a blow to the ego.
Who cares

Men would rather get cucked by a 8/10 than a 3/10.

You're coping by overrating her, basically femoid worship. Do you want to see what an objective scientific true average white 5/10 looks like?
View attachment 167595
These are the true 5/10, save this image and use it for reference, if the male/female doesn't mog this, they are not a 5, they are below average, and she is below a 4/10 too.
Wow. Them fuckers mog my whole motherfucking town and the next three towns too!

at least he has a gf unlike me :feelsrope:

Men rate differently: tits>ass>face. She's at least a 7 on the man scale.

>Average
>3.5
Your reading comprehension is bad, I said the woman in the OP with Daniel was a 3.5, not the generated faces, which are both a 5.

She's taller than him, hot

Reminds me of those spiders that eat their males after sex.

She is not that bad though. Definitely volcel if you wouldn't.

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is bad, I said the woman in the OP with Daniel was a 3.5, not the generated faces, which are both a 5.
No, I jus didn't care to read speedty full post and thought he was talking about Daniel and his girlfriend. Anyway the girl is not that pretty but she isn't that ugly either, 3.5 seems a bit harsh