Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even the most racist white trash women will choose tyrone over you

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Screenshot 2018 03 22 15 21 09

It's almost like women lie about only liking white men to appear more pure (which increases their apparent value) but then go fuck nigs when they roll into town. That's why all "studies" claiming women don't like black men should be thrown into the trash; the women lie to appear good and virtuous.

It's almost like women lie about only liking white men to appear more pure (which increases their apparent value) but then go fuck nigs when they roll into town. That's why all "studies" claiming women don't like black men should be thrown into the trash; the women lie to appear good and virtuous.
Never trust what women will say about, she isnt in control over her desire to fuck nig nogs, no matter how much she consciously dislikes them.

Women are never actually genuine racists, just like women never genuinely believe in other things associated with strong in-group preference like religion or ideologies that don't endorse moral relativism. Those are male things and the fact that women claim to agree with them is because they value being socially-accepted in a world with foundations built by men. They don't actually give a shit, it's just in their interests.

When have you ever seen a woman, who doesn't live in a society forcing her to do so, not just claiming to believe in something but also genuinely believing in and acting upon the implications of that "belief"?

I still all men, whether bluepill, redpill, or blackpill, struggle with is we really don't understand the fundamental nature of women because much of the evidence suggests how they experience reality is distinctly different from us. Like in this instance, we struggle with the idea that maybe women don't like the men they will sleep with. It is likely why the whole concept of women and how we relate to them is so full of complete bullshit. We have this primal urge to breed which leads to a desire to be validated by women, to be "liked" by women, but whether a woman likes you or not likely has nothing to do with a woman actually sleeping with you.

As I've mentioned many times before on this forum, from a purely objective point of view, a woman's pussy reacts the same way to the King of Chads and she does to violence and danger. I don't bring this up to advocate for the use of violence and danger to arouse a woman to sex. I bring it up to try and expand our minds, to question all these things we assume due to logic or appearances. They do not perceive the world and themselves the same way we do, so of course their internal "logic" is going to seem absurd and alien.

whatever about blacks, you must admit us shitskin arabs and curries have it worse?!

Arabs no due to women loving islamic violence, curries yes
nice cope, u wouldnt be able to tell differnce averege darkie arab and curry

whatever about blacks, you must admit us shitskin arabs and curries have it worse?!
well curry looking arabs and actual curries, definitely yes.

Being racist to a black = worst crime possible according to society besides raping a child (I remember seeing this actually supported by a survey)

being racist to curries = funny, accepted, and encouraged. Bob and vegene everyone!

shouldn't be hard to see who is lower on smv.
yeah this is what i meant. Some arabs look really good though, like Persians, but curry looking ones its ogre

well curry looking arabs and actual curries, definitely yes.

Being racist to a black = worst crime possible according to society besides raping a child (I remember seeing this actually supported by a survey)

being racist to curries = funny, accepted, and encouraged. Bob and vegene everyone!

shouldn't be hard to see who is lower on smv.

yeah this is what i meant. Some arabs look really good though, like Persians, but curry looking ones its ogre
VERY HIGH IQ REPLY, shitskins have all negative portrayal in western media
You read like a 13k sock account JFL
lol, we're differnt ppl but both arab subhumans

I don't think women are lying when they say the prefer white men in dating, it's just that ethnics (and SFcels) on this forum are too low IQ to interpret this properly. What this means is that they prefer white men as providers (or "betabux").

I can instantly recognize a hooknose extremely hairy unibrow arab from a darker pakistani. Also pakistanis are more likely to have that retarded muppet beard and totally not jewish skullcap while arabs prefer nigger fashion. Arabs, if theyre as dark as pakis, have curly nigger hair. Pakistanis meanwhile have straight hair. I could go on.

Hindu curries cannot be mistaken for an arab.

Last edited:
I don't think women are lying when they say the prefer white men in dating, it's just that ethnics (and SFcels) on this forum are too low IQ to interpret this properly. What this means is that they prefer white men as providers (or "betabux").
This is why the clown who use "online dating statistics" to prove the racepill are totally wrong. Online dating is stricly used by women to find betabuxers, and whites are the most capable of buxing. It's in our culture, plus we make more money on average than almost all races (not Asian).

Women will sleep with child molesters if they're hot; race is an easy hurdle to overcome.

Whenever I see a white girl with a mulatto child, I always want to ask, "So, is the father in the picture? No? What a fucking surprise." :cool:

But don't worry, some flabby beta will care for you and Tyrone's child.

This is why the clown who use "online dating statistics" to prove the racepill are totally wrong. Online dating is stricly used by women to find betabuxers, and whites are the most capable of buxing. It's in our culture, plus we make more money on average than almost all races (not Asian).

Doesn't explain why asians males have such low rates, they're arguably the most ripe for the picking in terms of betabuxing.

Women will sleep with child molesters if they're hot; race is an easy hurdle to overcome.

Whenever I see a white girl with a mulatto child, I always want to ask, "So, is the father in the picture? No? What a fucking surprise." :cool:

But don't worry, some flabby beta will care for you and Tyrone's child.
Race isn't a hurdle to overcome, blacks are just the most attractive race to white women.
Blacks > Good looking Arabs > Good looking Whites > Normal Whites > Good looking Asians > Normal whites > Normal Arabs > Normal Asians > Curries.

newton IQ. "Providers" is the key word here. Except if youre a curry. Curries are the only ones for which the racepill has truth.

Doesn't explain why asians males have such low rates, they're arguably the most ripe for the picking in terms of betabuxing.
Whites are more likely to look average while having an above average income whereas Asians are more likely to have below average looks while having an above average income. Even betabux need looks to some extent.

Race isn't a hurdle to overcome, blacks are just the most attractive race to white women.
Blacks > Good looking Arabs > Good looking Whites > Normal Whites > Good looking Asians > Normal whites > Normal Arabs > Normal Asians > Curries.
I meant race isn't a difficult hurdle to overcome for racist white girls.

Redneck girls may shit talk other races all day long, speaking about how ugly black men are, but they are mainly doing that to impress their insecure KKK boyfriend. So these racist girls sneer at black people everyday... that is until Tyrone walks in. Then her Aryan Nation butt-hole tattoo gets soaked with jungle fever pussy juice.

Same thing with men by the way. Even hardcore racists will put their racism aside if a prime black/whatever bitch is wanting to get dicked.

Wouldn't it be cool if mulatto children had black and white stripes instead of caramel skin? Like a zebra!

depositphotos_92364158-stock-photo-the-face-of-woman-with.jpg
fruit_stripe_gum_17_pc_pack.png

Last edited:
Being white is hell on earth tbh. If you're not good looking the only way you'll stand a chance with your own race of women is to be a beta provider, and if you don't want to be one of those your only option left is to bang the ugliest race of women on the planet. JFL @ being white

Last edited:
Whites are more likely to look average while having an above average income whereas Asians are more likely to have below average looks while having an above average income. Even betabux need looks to some extent.

Just saying, seems like poor science on our part. I understand the criticism made against using dating site data, but it is bad science to criticize it when it doesn't line up with your worldviews, but now selectively use it when it supports your bias (oh, it doesn't apply to blacks, but still applies to asians).

I meant race isn't a difficult hurdle to overcome for racist white girls.

Redneck girls may shit talk other races all day long, speaking about how ugly black men are, but they are mainly doing that to impress their insecure KKK boyfriend. So these racist girls sneer at black people everyday... that is until Tyrone walks in. Then her Aryan Nation butt-hole tattoo gets soaked with jungle fever pussy juice.

Same thing with men by the way. Even hardcore racists will put their racism aside if a prime black/whatever bitch is wanting to get dicked.
When you toss the word "insecure" around like that, you are propogating the normie narrative.
There are reasons for being racist beyond penis envy.
Just saying, seems like poor science on our part. I understand the criticism made against using dating site data, but it is bad science to criticize it when it doesn't line up with your worldviews, but now selectively use it when it supports your bias (oh, it doesn't apply to blacks, but still applies to asians).
How often do you see single mothers with hapa kids?

Being white is hell on earth tbh. If you're not good looking the only way you'll stand a chance with your own race of women is to be a beta provider, and if you don't want to be one of those your only option left is to bang the ugliest race of women on the planet. JFL @ being white tbh
JBW theory is just one big hoax tbh

When you toss the word "insecure" around like that, you are propogating the normie narrative.
There are reasons for being racist beyond penis envy.
Maybe you're right. It's like when liberals say, "Men only like guns to compensate for small dicks." :rolleyes:

I don't think women are as brutally racist as men. Maybe I'm wrong. Whenever I see women going out of their way to insult other races, it usually seems to be to impress their men.

I don't think women are as brutally racist as men. Maybe I'm wrong. So whenever I see a women going out of their way to insult other races, it usually seems to be to impress their men.

They aren't because women are not genetically programmed to have conviction. They exist to serve men and be subservient. They morph to Chad's ideal.

It's almost like you should stop implying bull shit and marry a Christian Asian girl.

Maybe you're right. It's like when liberals say, "Men only like guns to compensate for small dicks."

I don't think women are as brutally racist as men. Maybe I'm wrong. So whenever I see a women going out of their way to insult other races, it usually seems to be to impress their men.
I agree with you, women are incapable of in-group bias or any other form of loyalty.
Women hold no true convictions.

Yes, ethnics especially blacks are volcels. Ethnics are retarded with their JBW theory, because Asian noodlewhores are NOT dumb, they always hook up with a white guy equal or better than her, either better looking or rich, they don't date homeless, jobless no motivation white guys who sit around the house all day and live off welfare, and that is EXACTLY the type of black thug that white women, date, marry and get knocked up by. Even yesterday when I went into town I saw a worthless white whore who was a mudshark with a mulatto baby and black thug boyfriend, they were waiting at the courthouse, I guarantee none of them have a job, and just live off welfare provided by white men working hard and paying taxes. Fucking disgusting society we live in. Hope DOTR happens soon.
Being white is hell on earth tbh. If you're not good looking the only way you'll stand a chance with your own race of women is to be a beta provider, and if you don't want to be one of those your only option left is to bang the ugliest race of women on the planet. JFL @ being white
It's the realest suicide fuel on the planet. I am not sympathetic to any ethnic, even currycels don't experience how bad whitecels have it, because they can get arranged marriages but just want white women that are far better looking than they are.
It's almost like you should stop implying bull shit and marry a Christian Asian girl.
JBW theory is BULLSHIT. AND asian women aren't stupid. Ethnics have to cope because they want to only feel sorry for themselves, NO asian girl is dating incel white guys, FUCKING NONE. They only want white normies and Chads that are as good looking or rich as they are, Asian women are by far, the smartest of all the foids, they won't settle down with an incel loser that doesn't have a good job and can't provide for her. Even if she wants a green card, she can probably get a normie.

Do ethnics seriously think this white guy in Japan gets laid? How retarded.

Last edited:
They'l all pay the toll eventually.