Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even though foids validation is rationally empty and useless. We still need it to be happy

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
If you think about female validation from a rational standpoint, its completely meaningless and empty.

Jeremy meeks gets endless sex while men like Newton and Beethoven died virgins.
Foids are value leeching, unintelligent non sentient, hostile, passive aggresive, greedy, and hateful creatures.
They only value superficial things like big dick, strong jaw/hunters eyes, height and status. Even worse, they are attracted to violent psycopaths and dark triads.

Yet it doesnt make one difference to how we feel about it. We arn't rational beings, but emotional ones, and female validation and sex remains the biggest source of happiness and self esteem in life in a mans life.

Need? No i don't. Maybe you do. Then again im not human

Want? Definitely.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Yea high iq post @BlkPillPres can cope all he wants but you hit it on the head here

Yea high iq post @BlkPillPres can cope all he wants but you hit it on the head here

You clearly can't read, he said exactly what I would agree with:
Need? No i don't

Want? Definitely.

No man "needs" validation, it isn't biologically hardwired to need a woman to be attracted to you in order for you to want to fuck her or be with her, that was never a requirement for thousands of years

Men simply WANT that today, because they are raised to want it, and hate themselves if they can't get it

I need validation

No man "needs" validation, it isn't biologically hardwired to need a woman to be attracted to you in order for you to want to fuck her or be with her, that was never a requirement for thousands of years

Men simply WANT that today, because they are raised to want it, and hate themselves if they can't get it
Ok but I guess we disagree on weather or not we can “transcend” what we want on a deep level

Exactly. Men are basically taught to chase validation from women and put it on a pedestal

I need food, I need water, but I dont need female validation

Inb4 some heel licker says cope

I get your point but its a logical fallacy. Thats like saying we didnt need foid when we were starving.

Sex with validation>sex without validation>no sex

Ok but I guess we disagree on weather or not we can “transcend” what we want on a deep level

There's no need to "transcend" anything and this is not something that requires any deep thinking, simply do what is logical

I'm sure doing drugs all day feels great, I'm not "transcending" anything by not doing that am I?

What "comes" naturally or "feels good" naturally to a human, has no bearing on what is "logical" and "beneficial" to a human

The reason why guys like you want to speak as if decision making and free will doesn't exist is because it excuses you of every failure in your life, and gives you an excuse not to try and change

"I can't help it, muh biology"

Sorry that's bullshit

Either way your position is nothing but a strawman because there's nothing to transcend because its learnt behavior, you aren't biologically hardwired to want validation, its all shit you were thought and therefore by acknowledging that and acknowledging that its not to your benefit, you can stop living by those rules

Yes, it is that simple

Its no different than how religious people become atheists after years and years of believing in God so strongly, indoctrinating men into valuing female validation is a parlor trick in comparison to how deep religious indoctrination is, yet everyday so many people simply leave after realizing that what they once thought was true is false

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back