Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even with my genetics I’m incel

M

malakai

Banned
-
This is not meant to be a brag, at all.

I’m 6ft, white, blue eyes. Clear skin, not overweight yet still struggle. Lmao even with the odds in my favour, even ethnics surpass me. Why

yeah you are definitely “””incel””” gotcha

You're either larping or denying your sub humanity.

Pic or GTFO.

Well you have some positive attributes clearly, but face is ultra important to foids. If you look like you've been in a car crash then only attention you'll get is negative.

you are an autistcel, go blow your brains out if you are too stupid and non NT to even attract an ethnic noodle/curry whore

"I’m 6ft, white, blue eyes"

Ultra cope, face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

And race is non existent when it comes to getting laid
are you braindead?

If you look beta, no surprise.

I’m 6ft, white, blue eyes. Clear skin, not overweight yet still struggle. Lmao even with the odds in my favour, even ethnics surpass me. Why
Same here, except I am 5'11"

Don't underestimate the power of mental illness, upbringing, autismo, inhib, etc. Chad never goes on Tinder and walks away from women, he could end up on this site.

F A C I A L H A R M O N Y

A

C

I

A

L

H

A

R

M

O

N