Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Wolverine had to JBWmaxx in Japan

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Even with super human senses, an unbreakable skeleton, enhanced physical strength and knowing martial arts, he still had to JBW maxx in Japan because he's 5'3 (the comic version of Wolverine). His girlfriend is Mariko Yashida.

0b6889a5bc57fb2abddd22cd7baf3a2d

It's over for wolverinelets

@ilieknothing thoughts?

it's sad that he oneitised Jean who is shaked up with a 6'3 gigachad in Cyclops

Even with super human senses, an unbreakable skeleton, enhanced physical strength and knowing martial arts, he still had to JBW maxx in Japan because he's 5'3 (the comic version of Wolverine). His girlfriend is Mariko Yashida.

View attachment 634732
Nah he's a white manlet giga Chad he could had white pussy if he wanted:feelsrope:

Nah he's a white manlet giga Chad he could had white pussy if he wanted:feelsrope:
I remember he did un one movie but it was a farce and he got cucked jfl

One of the most realistic things in marvel. A white manlet would have to resort to JBWmaxxing
I hate how they made Wolverine 6'3 in the movies instead of staying true to the comics

it's sad that he oneitised Jean who is shaked up with a 6'3 gigachad in Cyclops
i remember avengers vs x-men as a kid and there was always a bunch of tension between wolverine and cyclops.brutal getting mogged by a supreme giga chad(in the avengers vs x-men storyline i think he also had a blonde gigastacy.or maybe she was his ex.).

i remember avengers vs x-men as a kid and there was always a bunch of tension between wolverine and cyclops.brutal getting mogged by a supreme giga chad(in the avengers vs x-men storyline i think he also had a blonde gigastacy.or maybe she was his ex.).
Yeah Emma Frost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back