Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ever notice that women hate stories about women that have agency

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's true. Contrary to popular JEW culture, a lot of women don't like this new star wars shit, or wonder woman bullshit. Only hardcore soy feminists. The women who don't fall for this shit see it as fake, unrelatable. No they relate to twilight or 50 shades or Disney princess in more in that it's more relatable for the women to just stand around concerned looking pretty, as drama in her life unfolds around her, and ultimately her win is not out of courage but because she CHOSE who to trust correctly.

Feminists invade spaces that most women don’t give a shit about. They just want to ruin everything for men.

Great post I agree, in fact no one likes it therefore should be banned (winks in video game)

Lately I've been binging Chick flicks, most of them are just "everything happens by chance" and "it's destiny". It's always a Becky that dumps her Chadlite boyfriend / divorces her Chadlite husband to get a Chad.

The films where toilets have agency are made for a mostly male audience, SOME toilets watch it, but chick flicks are all heavily Blackpilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't interact with women enough to be able to notice

This is true and a brutal blackpill.

How many women were philosophers or revolutionaries or founded new religions and did other shit that completely changed the world? The number is probably zero.

There you have it, how pathetic these creatures are.

Feminists invade spaces that most women don’t give a shit about. They just want to ruin everything for men.
feminists- as in mostly male feminist redditor borderlinecels that resort to pussy snake levels of integrity and cowardice tactics to CONTROL box

Lately I've been binging Chick flicks, most of them are just "everything happens by chance" and "it's destiny". It's always a Becky that dumps her Chadlite boyfriend / divorces her Chadlite husband to get a Chad.

The films where toilets have agency are made for a mostly male audience, SOME toilets watch it, but chick flicks are all heavily Blackpilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
as an incel I also frequently watch rom coms. Women have incel levels of masoschism in their delusional status fantasies of lives they could never live.

Incels just want a hole that can give birth to my abortions.

Last edited:
This is true and a brutal blackpill.

How many women were philosophers or revolutionaries or founded new religions and did other shit that completely changed the world? The number is probably zero.

There you have it, how pathetic these creatures are.
They don't need to do this since no one is pressuring them to do great or risky things.

They don't need to do this since no one is pressuring them to do great or risky things.
THE QUEENS GAMBIT as more of a fantasy movie than a period drama. It would be like watching an action flick where Fallon Fox is beating the shit out of evil womenz.

Last edited:
they ruined one of the my few copes:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I'll never forget what they did to video games:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

they ruined one of the my few copes:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I'll never forget what they did to video games:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I JUST WANT TO SEE A TOMB RAIDER WHERE LARA'S TITIES ARE BOUNCING AROUND A JUNGLE LIKE DOA BEACH VOLLYBALL WHAT THE FUCK SOYS WHY DENY ME THIS PLEASURE.