Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever since I started going on incel forums and getting blackpilled my head aches

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I have a dull ache in my whole head 24/7 and going outside and seeing normies and good looking people makes the ache a lot worse and irritates me so much. I haven't abstained from this place since I begun reading about this stuff so idk if leaving this site for a while will make any difference. I dont have and shit diet and i drink water too

>leaving this site

ji6qi2p.gif

impossible

It's over for you boyo you are now one with incels.is

I have a dull ache in my whole head 24/7 and going outside and seeing normies and good looking people makes the ache a lot worse and irritates me so much. I haven't abstained from this place since I begun reading about this stuff so idk if leaving this site for a while will make any difference. I dont have and shit diet and i drink water too
Hahahaha blackpill OD

Hahahaha blackpill OD
at its worst, i would analyse every single person i walked by and compare myself to them and store a large database in my head to compare myself with. my head felt like it was going to explode doing that every time i went outside or watched a show so now i mainly look away or downwards when walking

Im afraid man... i couldnt leave this forum even if i manage to escape inceldom one day...

Same dude. I need to get off permanently. Fuck being incel, I just want my mental health back.

I used to do this but it always put me on the brink of going ER so I stopped

understanding the blackpill fully requires intense focus and critical thinking

This is a good thing boyo. The blackpill has to be woven into your thought's, it has to be all that you know,because it is truth.

i feel better when I come here and think about the blackpill tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back