Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting EVERY DAY GOING MORE INSANE

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★★
Only to meet people who treats me like a loser that i am, always struggles in work, so fed up of everything like FUCK when this shit thing going to end?

Like fuck man okay I understand being a curry subhuman but also gotta have poorass slum dwelling retarded parents too? Fuck at least I could've coped with money but NAH ain't gonna give anything to my ass since I was meant to be worthless loser..

Only to meet people who treats me like a loser that i am, always struggles in work, so fed up of everything like FUCK when this shit thing going to end?

Like fuck man okay I understand being a curry subhuman but also gotta have poorass slum dwelling retarded parents too? Fuck at least I could've coped with money but NAH ain't gonna give anything to my ass since I was meant to be worthless loser..
Hey, I understand.

Step back.

Destress your life, and live on very little.

Perspective.

Get in shape.

Avoid clown world.

Even people at cash registers of restaurants can detect my beta-maleness and treat me like SHIT. Happened two days in a row. Sadly this will never end unless some sky-daddy magically makes us 6'6" with a good jawline.

The only hope browns have is moneymaxxing. Being poor and shitskin is the worst thing that can ever happen to you. I'm poor and shitskin.