Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every day we stray further from the light

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Going outside in itself can be potent suicide fuel, observing all the happy couples and delusional normies is quite a bitter pill. When I think about the degeneracy that now grips western culture it makes me weep for humanity.

If i could go back to when i was a child and had zero cares I would, just endless hours of video games and no reminders of the shitty society we live in as well as the sad state humanity is in.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/7jvrbj/my_sister_is_cheating_on_her_boyfriend/

Just look a the degeneracy happening every single day and this post is just one example of the way females behave in today's society. You will also note the increasing amount of females leaving their established family's to slut it up with chad. I really hope a meteor hits the earth and wipes us all out, it should have been us and not the innocent dinosaurs.

To be an Incel, you would've completely succumbed into darkness.

I'm outside from 9-10 a.m to 6-8 p.m every fucking day. How do you think I feel? I really can't be home because 1. I need money 2. Mom and "sister" always arguing 3. Zero privacy 4. Feel like I'm going insane when I'm home since I have nothing to do and # 2.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm outside from 9-10 a.m to 6-8 p.m every fucking day. How do you think I feel? 

suicidal

nausea said:

Not suicidal.. yet. Just feel like I'm not a real person. Why am I working my ass off all day? For what, a $350 check? To do what with, come home and give my mom $80, $32 for weekly transport, $59 for my phone bill, $ for food while working.. Then I get to come home and do absolutely nothing until the day starts again.. No sex or friends to chill with.. I'm 23 and supposed to be enjoying life.. If someone told me a foolproof way to do so, I'd try.