Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Every episode of “Golden Wind”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
......volare via...

Golden Wind is my second favorite part

part 5 gets hate but i rate it very high, higher than 4 even because IDGAF

So far, i dont like the artstyle. Its very similar to the previous but worse imo. Less color palette and details.

So far, i dont like the artstyle. Its very similar to the previous but worse imo. Less color palette and details.
It’s better than “Foid Ocean”.

@PersonalityChad

The story takes place in Italy.

5X better than “Foid Ocean”.

“Steel Ball Run” was a perfect manga, I don’t care about the anime. Too many good parts would have to be cut from the anime for time constraints, and the Jews would probably censor some parts of the story.
damn i hope they don't remove anything, maybe update the scene where the horses ran on a single wire from gyro's ball cause that was a little silly, but that's it

also ofc there will probably be CGI horses, but i guess i wouldn't mind if it was done well, part 2 had CGI during the jojo/wamuu fight in the colliseum and it was ok

Netflix.is

Thanks for illegally pirating this for me to watch.

The Niggresspill

Anything besides the style used in the anime-version of “Diamond Is Unbreakable”.

fuck this reminds me that i have to read jojolion

I would rather read Part 8, than read Part 9. I refuse to read Part 9, because it features a tranny.

I would rather read Part 8, than read Part 9. I refuse to read Part 9, because it features a tranny.
anasui from stone ocean is also technically trans because araki changed him to male out of nowhere :feelskek:

"I'm driving through Isla Vista, in a black BMW, feeling like Guido Mista"

I will show foids the same amount of compassion that they showed me

Episode 22 was hilarious.

part 5 sucks. part 7>>>

The narrator’s voice makes me laugh, the story is serious and dangerous yet the narrator always sounds relaxed.

Fruits basket is classic and better in every way to that generic shounen.
Username checks out.

Username checks out.

I said that on the basis of it being a classic manga, i have yet to actually read it. Also I never said it was in my top 10 or anything of that sort.

Username checks out.

Holy shit I thought fruits basket was your typical romcom not shojoshit, my favorite manga is ashita no joe btw.

I’m right here with you, brocel. JoJolion looks so weak, but I know I have to read it. I am boycotting Part 9, because of the tranny character.