Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every female got 6 dudes on the starting lineup

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
1. Boyfriend
2. Side dude
3. Mr listener
4. Food dude
5. The transporter
6. Work husband

Mfs be talking about “we used to talk”, Whole time that nigga was saved in her phone as “MR. FREE FOOD FRIDAYS”:feelskek::feelskek: Stay woke about these clout chasing street DEMONS kings

bruh

First time I heard about this was during a ComicView stand-up set in the early 2000s. Which of those guys is the one who gets to have sex with her?

Number 1 is the only one you should be, and only with a foid that doesn't have 2-6. Good luck. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Though even luck won't save us at this point; we'll need divine intervention.

i just stay away from women.
First time I heard about this was during a ComicView stand-up set in the early 2000s. Which of those guys is the one who gets to have sex with her?
Side dude

This is the roster of an average toilets inbox .
Most chicks I'm aware of - have a more guys in their inbox than a tween Xboxer

At this point getting banned by a foid is aspirational .

Six? You must be joking. A "Certain Woman" I know has 10+ lined up at any given time.

I've never seen a more intriguing specimen in my life.

Last edited:
There is nothing worse than being a food dude or transporter. These next niggers made me vomit back in the days

Based.

If you're not number 1 or 2 you are being taken advantage of and should DROP THAT BITCH LIKE THE BAG OF SHIT SHE IS.