Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every foid who 'showed interest' in you, wanted to use you for chad

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Many foids have been known to use betabuxxers to support them in getting chad. This is extremely common, do not doubt yourself. Any foid who "liked you", probably wanted to use you for resources that she could use to win over chad. It's brutal.

oofy doofys are cucks

Zero foids have ever showed interest in me

They even betabuxx jobless Chads while complaining that regular men don't make enough money.

people need to end the betabucks meme roasties aren't doing that anymore. they'd rather slave away at some faggot job then be within 100 yards of a sub 8 male

It's funny though when they hit the wall and are stuck with their oofy doofy they thought would be a ticket to ascension.

Many foids have been known to use betabuxxers to support them in getting chad. This is extremely common, do not doubt yourself. Any foid who "liked you", probably wanted to use you for resources that she could use to win over chad. It's brutal.
Some Foids have two male partners, a sub5 male to use for resources such as money and emotional support and a Chad for sexual intercourse

Some Foids have two male partners, a sub5 male to use for resources such as money and emotional support and a Chad for sexual intercourse
focus only on AI and fictional foids

focus only on AI and fictional foids
I don't daydream or fantasize about foids at all, they are a waste of space, I am preoccupied with other things like my hobbies and school-related work

Resources, or to try making Chad jealous

Don’t get me wrong, if a foid is genuinely interested in anyone here who’s genuinely incel, then good for him. But do NOT get strung along, if she doesn’t reciprocate or wants to “be friends” then there’s a good chance she just wants to use you, whether to make Chad jealous so he makes a move, or as an emotional tampon for when Chad rejects her, etc. be very careful with this shit, women are often vicious and ruthless monsters

I don't daydream or fantasize about foids at all, they are a waste of space, I am preoccupied with other things like my hobbies and school-related work
Even better

Even better
There was a dark time during my life when I needed female validation to feel better about myself. Becoming blackpilled was the best time of my life. I am here to stay

Last edited:
There was a dark time during my life when I needed female validation to feel better about myself. Becoming blackpilled was the best time of my life. I am here to stay
Yeah, many people (including incels) think being black pilled is a bad thing. But it's liberation to know the truth.

Yeah, many people (including incels) think being black pilled is a bad thing. But it's liberation to know the truth.
Swallowing the blackpill was the great enlightenment for me

First time I remember it happening was with my older brother. He was chadlite in high school and was a councilor at my camp one year. I remember one of the girls (who was 12yo btw but yeah girls are innocent angels :feelsclown: ) was always nice to me and it was odd to me because that never happened. But I noticed she always asked me stuff about my brother. It became clear to me she was only ever nice to me because she wanted to get fucked by him. I was blue pilled at the time but I wish I would have told her there to fuck off. I eventually did tell her that but for a different reason.

First time I remember it happening was with my older brother. He was chadlite in high school and was a councilor at my camp one year. I remember one of the girls (who was 12yo btw but yeah girls are innocent angels :feelsclown: ) was always nice to me and it was odd to me because that never happened. But I noticed she always asked me stuff about my brother. It became clear to me she was only ever nice to me because she wanted to get fucked by him. I was blue pilled at the time but I wish I would have told her there to fuck off. I eventually did tell her that but for a different reason.
ovER

Resources, or to try making Chad jealous

Don’t get me wrong, if a foid is genuinely interested in anyone here who’s genuinely incel, then good for him. But do NOT get strung along, if she doesn’t reciprocate or wants to “be friends” then there’s a good chance she just wants to use you, whether to make Chad jealous so he makes a move, or as an emotional tampon for when Chad rejects her, etc. be very careful with this shit, women are often vicious and ruthless monsters
:blackpill:

It's funny though when they hit the wall and are stuck with their oofy doofy they thought would be a ticket to ascension.
They’re really not, they can cheat at anytime old or young, wall or no wall.

The wall seems to be true, not a fake concept
It’s not a fake concept everyone has a time stamp, but there’s legit 70 year old women getting matches on sites, there’s always a niche for women, including old ass women nearing 50, ugly ass women, fat women, muscular women etc, so there’s always a chance of them cheating.

The wall seems to be true, not a fake concept
Yes females definitely have a wall for Chad, just not as much for desperate betabuxx but that's the point of my original post shes miserable.

people need to end the betabucks meme roasties aren't doing that anymore. they'd rather slave away at some faggot job then be within 100 yards of a sub 8 male
does sub8 theory have any evidence/

true this fat bitch at work that first used me as her mentor, attempted to gain my trust so that I would include her in the small group I'm part of ( that didn't want her ), so that she could get the chadlite friend of mine. she was nice and gave me attention almost to the point of leading me on, until she realised I understood what she was doing and also that the chadlite befriended her ( fucking her brains out rn probably ).

true this fat bitch at work that first used me as her mentor, attempted to gain my trust so that I would include her in the small group I'm part of ( that didn't want her ), so that she could get the chadlite friend of mine. she was nice and gave me attention almost to the point of leading me on, until she realised I understood what she was doing and also that the chadlite befriended her ( fucking her brains out rn probably ).
ovER

"Yaaay, you have a good-looking friend. Will you give me his number, please? We are friends after all, right?" Foid acting like a foid.

I was once in a bar with my chad friend just having fun, a girl walked up to me and started talking to me a bit before she asked "is your friend single?" And I told her "he is gay" (he isn't) and that was that. Don't be a cuck if you don't need to be one

No foid has ever showed interest in me in my entire life.

This actually happened to me before to some extent.

The only times a foid went up to me willingly was to ask where something was or to borrow something like a pencil