Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every group I belong to is losing and losing HARD!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Here's the demographics I belong to:

Right wing - losing
White nationalist - losing
Pro-Russian - losing
Curries - losing
Incels - losing

Everywhere I look, I'm losing. I can't turn on a sport. I can't turn to politics. I can't turn to incels. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
According to articles incels are winning though

Yea man, you gotta skip all that "identity" stuff and just be a person...- that's what I've been doing for a while, and it's peaceful

No need to have some all-important opinion, or root for any particular cause...- stay above the fray, and you'll be mentally healthier than 80% of the people out there

Is the bullet train happening in India?

Worrys where there shouldnt be worrys.

We know who are the winnERs at this Point

Yea man, you gotta skip all that "identity" stuff and just be a person...- that's what I've been doing for a while, and it's peaceful

No need to have some all-important opinion, or root for any particular cause...- stay above the fray, and you'll be mentally healthier than 80% of the people out there
This. You're just inviting stress and more anxieties into your life by falling into political rabbit holes, let them all go and concentrate on what immediately benefits you personally and don't bother with the rest. :whitepill:

Last edited:
A curry white nationalist?

Right wing - losing
Pro-Russian - losing
Curries - losing
Incels - losing

Everywhere I look, I'm losing. I can't turn on a sport. I can't turn to politics. I can't turn to incels. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Muslims- losing
Curries- losing
Pakistanis- losing
Incels- losing

Im a coomer so I never lose

I am also a White nationalist curry
You're a curry coper who thinks curries are white. I'm a curry nazi who thinks curries are better off exterminated. We are not the same, nor are we in the same group.

You're a curry coper who thinks curries are white. I'm a curry nazi who thinks curries are better off exterminated. We are not the same, nor are we in the same group.
North Indians are White because we are caucasoid while you are a self-loathing twerp.

loosing all hope was freedom

I don't think right wing is losing, but it's winning either. It's a really close struggle. The failures of left wing policies and one economic crisis after another are changing people's minds. Countries that never had right wing presence are seeing a rise in it.

we are winning and rEcRuiting more kids to our cause :feelsdevil:

Caucasian and caucasoid are two different things you 50 IQ curry negro.
Caucasian, Caucasoid and Western Eurasian etc are all synonyms you stupid ass nigger.
I am more white and caucasoid than you, nigger.
If you really hate curries so much and want them to be exterminated, then why don't you start it with yourself?
Go and kys if you are a real NAZI, A real White Nationalist and curry hater.

Last edited:
Caucasian, Caucasoid and Western Eurasian etc are all synonyms you stupid ass nigger.
No retard they are not! This is the entire breadth of all the races that are considered caucasoid.

Whites (caucasians) are only those caucasoids who are native to Europe. They have pale skin and robust features unlike the rest of the caucasoid races.

Imagine thinking you're White just because you're caucasoid. Caucasoid races are filled with shitskins who will NEVER be anything close to White. ONLY Europeans are White you stupid pajeet @Misogynist Curry 卐

No retard they are not! This is the entire breadth of all the races that are considered caucasoid.
View attachment 675290
Whites (caucasians) are only those caucasoids who are native to Europe. They have pale skin and robust features unlike the rest of the caucasoid races.
Read the last 3 lines of this pic you blind dick!!

It clearly says that Caucasian, Caucasoid, Europid, Europoid are all you same you low iq cunthole.

Imagine thinking you're White just because you're caucasoid. Caucasoid races are filled with shitskins who will NEVER be anything close to White. ONLY Europeans are White you stupid pajeet @Misogynist Curry 卐

View attachment 675291
Imagine using the term pajeet to insult when you yourself are a pajeet:feelskek::feelskek: . It clearly shows how dumb you are you dumbfuck stupid ass nigger:lul:
Anyway, Skin tone has nothing to do with race. Skin doesn't decide race. There are also some Europeans who have shitskin and some Non European Caucasian who have pale skin.

Last edited:
Holy shit! Imagine delusionmaxxing by telling yourself that you're White! :lul: :lul:
White means Caucasian and I belong to Caucasian race and have white skin on the top of that you douchebag.
Plus, you still haven't given me the answer of the question I asked you.

If you really want all curries to be exterminated, then why don't you start it with yourself?

White means Caucasian and I belong to Caucasian race and have white skin on the top of that you douchebag.
You failed math didn't you? Whites are a smaller subset of the bigger Caucasoid set and you my nigger pajeet is not in that subset of Whites. Keep crying you 50 IQ nigger! :lul: :lul:
Skin tone has nothing to do with race.
OMG! Mods, why is this sort of coping allowed in here? @Master @PPEcel @Caesercel @Fat Link Even soy redditors would laugh at this kind of delusion! Please do something to prevent this forum from going down the toilet.
If you really want all curries to be exterminated, then why don't you start it with yourself?
I want to start with your 50 IQ poo-poo eating ass first. :lul::lul:

How are we losing?

-We live rent free in our enemies heads.

-We’re not being actively imprisoned for being outcasted males (yet anyway).

-We still have our website support group to gather together and talk about our problems and how fucked up Jew/Libtard Clown World is.

-Black pill, MGTOW, general manosphere anti feminist ideology continues to spread like wildfire.

So while we may not technically be “winning” we’re certainly not losing either.

Not even close.

I’d consider our situation more akin to the Vietnam war with men in general these days but especially incel men being the proverbial Vietcong whereas the ZOG Clown World soys, cucks, simps, NPC’s, normies, Stacies and Chads represent ZOG Clown World USA.

A larger more destructive force of retards they are no doubt but we all remember inspite of their larger numbers and their power they still ultimately lost the war when all was said and done.

How are we losing?

-We live rent free in our enemies heads.

-We’re not being actively imprisoned for being outcasted males (yet anyway).

-We still have our website support group to gather together and talk about our problems and how fucked up Jew/Libtard Clown World is.

-Black pill, MGTOW, general manosphere anti feminist ideology continues to spread like wildfire.

So while we may not technically we “winning” we’re certainly not losing either.

Right wing - losing
Pro-Russian - losing
Curries - losing
Incels - losing

Your avi jaw mogs me

Right wing - losing
Not where I am. But yeah, overall its a band trend and right wing as I understand it will eventually lose out

Unironically a good thing

Pro-Russian - losing
Not yet. Too early to call
Curries - losing
That makes no sense
Incels - losing
Blackpill can only go mainstream from here on out.

OMG! Mods, why is this sort of coping allowed in here? @Master @PPEcel @Caesercel @Fat Link Even soy redditors would laugh at this kind of delusion! Please do something to prevent this forum from going down the toilet.
I think you are both retarded

Quit being pro White bro

Your dragging us down

incels are different from the others. our number will rise the more our enemy dominates

You failed math didn't you? Whites are a smaller subset of the bigger Caucasoid set and you my nigger pajeet is not in that subset of Whites. Keep crying you 50 IQ nigger! :lul: :lul:
European isn't a race. I don't know why is it so hard for you lil brain to comprehend.
OMG! Mods, why is this sort of coping allowed in here? @
Master
@Master @
PPEcel
@PPEcel @
Caesercel
@Caesercel @
Fat Link
@Fat Link Even soy redditors would laugh at this kind of delusion! Please do something to prevent this forum from going down the toilet.
No anthropologist gives a shit about skin and eye colour, what they care about is the shape of skull to determine race you stupid chimp.
I want to start with your 50 IQ poo-poo eating ass first.
You aren't a true Nazi, chimp nor white nationalist. If you were, you would have killed yourself long ago instead of whining here 24/7.

Last edited:
Well you should join @Saysitsover gang he just won the big jackpot