Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every guy alive today is trying to gym-maxx, money-maxx (be a trader, investor, etc.), looks max.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong. Only your genetics can make women wet so honestly none of this shit will pay off in terms of making women wet.

On top of that, trying to do all of the above shit at once will result in you burning out. Let's also not forget the fact that they're all zero-sum games and when you excel in making money via trading, or mogging a guy, you make his value decrease and yours increase.

Regardless, step back and think about it. Men are doing all of this crazy shit just for a chance to get landwhale pussy. Yup.

Do you think it's worth doing all of this shit?

If everyone's doing it, not only is it worth it, but it's practically an obligation. If this is the new "minimum effort."

only I have moneymaxxing strategy which isnt trade or investcucking it's still ovER for me though

its worth it for hookers , good ai sex dolls and probably gaming and shit

If everyone's doing it, not only is it worth it, but it's practically an obligation. If this is the new "minimum effort."

Why is this a good thing though? Minimum effort of going to the gym, planning your diet etc only to be mogged brutally by a genetic elite.

Why is this a good thing though? Minimum effort of going to the gym, planning your diet etc only to be mogged brutally by a genetic elite.
I think he means minimum effort not just in the sense of dating but being able to have a job and successful career.

Don't get me wrong. Only your genetics can make women wet so honestly none of this shit will pay off in terms of making women wet.

On top of that, trying to do all of the above shit at once will result in you burning out. Let's also not forget the fact that they're all zero-sum games and when you excel in making money via trading, or mogging a guy, you make his value decrease and yours increase.

Regardless, step back and think about it. Men are doing all of this crazy shit just for a chance to get landwhale pussy. Yup.

I don't think they are doing it for a chance of landwhale pussy but because they see that economic circumstances and a chance to live as well as their parents has been receding for some time now and they can't afford to slack off or not work as hard sometimes like their parents did because that does not result in as much success as it did in the past.
It's a more competitive world now and social media doesn't help because it puts pressure on you to constantly be on your A game and present an image of growth, consistent effort and knowledge to the public.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, it's a bad thing. But you gotta do it. Or fall away.

Men of today do so much more self improving than the men from before

My dad never had to STEMmaxx, he never had to learn multiple languages, he never had to set foot in a gym, he never had isolate his forearms like me to not look like a wimp, he never watched what he ate, he never tried neckmaxxing to look manlier, he never had to put drugs on his scalp because of the norwood reaper, he never had to supposedly get tons of hobbies, improve his personality, be a feminist and all the other garbage bluepillers spew. And he never heard about nofap, nobody told him that not touching his dick would turn him into superman

He just existed and lived a normal life. And i bet most of the fathers of the people on this forum were like that

Trading and investing is not moneymaxxing

Making money

But that's the objective of trading and all this crypto-shit. To make more money than you would if you had a real job.

But that's the objective of trading and all this crypto-shit. To make more money than you would if you had a real job.
The objective is not to give money. Its to take money. In best case scenario, the system works under regulations and you can have a fair share of revenue. Or lose it all if the business, that you have no control over, tanks.

In the worst case, you are investing in a ponzi scheme. SOME people CAN make money via these methods. And the outliers can make good amounts(they are outliers in not just luck but resources). But nobody got rich that way.

The objective is not to give money. Its to take money. In best case scenario, the system works under regulations and you can have a fair share of revenue. Or lose it all if the business, that you have no control over, tanks.

In the worst case, you are investing in a ponzi scheme. SOME people CAN make money via these methods. And the outliers can make good amounts(they are outliers in not just luck but resources). But nobody got rich that way.

I don't think it's sustainable either, but while they're exceedingly EXCEEDINGLY rare, people are making good money off of this.

Certain rights need to be removed
full

My dad never had to STEMmaxx, he never had to learn multiple languages, he never had to set foot in a gym, he never had isolate his forearms like me to not look like a wimp, he never watched what he ate, he never tried neckmaxxing to look manlier, he never had to put drugs on his scalp because of the norwood reaper, he never had to supposedly get tons of hobbies, improve his personality, be a feminist and all the other garbage bluepillers spew. And he never heard about nofap, nobody told him that not touching his dick would turn him into superman

He just existed and lived a normal life. And i bet most of the fathers of the people on this forum were like that

And the guys that are from a more recent generation that didn't have to do this and got lucky? The minute they get dumped by their looksmatched girlfriend or divorced by their wife, they are shocked to see how much harder the game has become.
Women of course couldn't be happier that guys feel pressured to do this because according to them "now they know how we felt worrying about our body image to try and please men" where men of course means chads.

So again women are taking out their frustrations they've had with good looking men on every other man.

I must be the only male not doing this, then. Where is my medal?

Living like that as a man is impossible in 2020

And the guys that are from a more recent generation that didn't have to do this and got lucky? The minute they get dumped by their looksmatched girlfriend or divorced by their wife, they are shocked to see how much harder the game has become.
Women of course couldn't be happier that guys feel pressured to do this because according to them "now they know how we felt worrying about our body image to try and please men" where men of course means chads.

So again women are taking out their frustrations they've had with good looking men on every other man.
Chad gets all the pleasure, non chads get all the hate and punishment.

Chad gets all the pleasure, non chads get all the hate and punishment.

Women have been wanting to do this for a long time. It is the more recent generations of men where women have more rights and are not judged as harshly when they do this that have borne the brunt of this as a result.

Life is competition for resources. We are not a resource but foids and chads are.

the stock market is a ponzi scheme :)

the point is to sell someone else worthless trash at its peak and get rich doing it

but that's all business in the west at this point

I don’t go to the gym.

Pretty powerful.

Your dad just existed on autopilot.

I'm gymmaxxing for myself, I can't stand the idea of doing it for some whore or family. Either I have my line of stuff I do or you die. I also don't like those that gymmaxx for some external desire that they don't realise has aspects of desire as well i.e. getting a foid amongst the sea of men and then stop lifting after marriage.

You’re joking right? Most men don’t do any of that at all

That's a personal judgment call. If you think red pill coping is good for you, personally, then you're going to think it's worth your time, money, and energy.

I know it's a waste of time in general, but I won't shit on a fellow man's hopes and copes, unless it's going to bring him immediate harm that he's oblivious to.

Unfortunately, this is true. The caveat being that it's the bare minimum, if and only if you intend to play the game and compete with others.

Cope.
What is the point of gymmaxxing?
well as much as it's your subjective, I'm gymmaxxing for health reasons and because of interests that I have. Also being fit was and always will be my main goal for me, since I'm usually adhered to strength and fighting.

Duck off.
Americans work harder than any country on earth. We feed the world.
Sure, going to the gym to get foids is a waste of time. No one here is doing that. Everyone knows that.
As the old saying goes: "There is no gym for your face" - Aristotle 324 b.C.
Don't know why some imbeciles keep pointing that out.

It's like their brain is so dumb they can't fathom going to the gym for other reasons.
The gym is a cope. Like gaming. Like having a potted plant. Like going for a walk or jogging.
Or a necessity, like health improvement, not being an obese blob that will have a heart attack at 25.

I guess for people like Americans, who have everything so easy, that they even get obesity and other health problems from eating too much, the gym and a healthy diet is the difference between life and death already. Not even about "playing the game" to get foids.

'Moneymaxxing' fast is a huge cope. It is very unlikely that someone can become a millionaire in under 20 years because it is near impossible to beat the markets. Not to mention that the majority of small businesses (60%) are either losing money or breaking even and to even start a fucking business takes a lot of capital and time in and of itself to form.

It's more reliable to get a well paying job in an in demand field and then save up from there to wealthmaxx after working for years. It's not what everyone wants to do, but it's the truth.
the stock market is a ponzi scheme :)

the point is to sell someone else worthless trash at its peak and get rich doing it

but that's all business in the west at this point
exactly. There is always a bigger and smarter scumbag who will tear you apart and take all your money

Last edited: