Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every incel deserves pr-paid voucher for hookers and exemption from taxation

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
We are the bottom of the barrel, nobody likes us and we are treated the worst in modern era

We wageslave, we pay taxes we work the most undesirable jobs and we get nothing in return, Instead we get taxcucked into oblivion

We would live terrible lives, and when we die another incel wageslave replaces us, repeating the same fate

Need for the whore to get on her knees and beg me to put my dick inside her. Since an honest whore would never beg for a sub 8 dick owner, I will be satisfied to see complete status and financial domination men gained on foids. Only to realize foids actually mold society to their desire through hypergamy and create a space where men dominate them socially and sexually, just for the kink of it. Women are just manipulating us in a sex game that flushes 60% of men genes. The real blackpill.