Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion every male where i live seems lower iq

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
maybe i'm going to the wrong places though. but ya every guy here seems like a carbon copy of each other, regardless of race.

low inhib, assertive, cares about dominance, violent/potentially violent, etc.

i probably should try heading to a place where ppl play chess though, and see if it's still the same.

Last edited:
low inhib with a certain degree of self control is chad trait. hell, all the things you listed can be considered chad traits when paired with good looks and high IQ (dark triad)

high inhib is true incel trait unless ethnic, it’s mostly normies who are low inhib

Libraries and chess clubs probably have higher IQ people on average, you can try there, also STEM conventions, programming groups, etc

maybe i'm going to the wrong places though. but ya every guy here seems like a carbon copy of each other, regardless of race.

low inhib, assertive, cares about dominance, violent/potentially violent, etc.

i probably should try heading to a place where ppl play chess though, and see if it's still the same.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

So if I (in minecraft) took a pick axe to the side of your IQ would that make me smarter?
:feelsLSD:

Libraries and chess clubs probably have higher IQ people on average, you can try there, also STEM conventions, programming groups, etc
This. Also go to nerd tech conventions, nerd games(chess, magic cards game, warhammer)

Most high iq men are rejected so this is to be expected

This. Also go to nerd tech conventions, nerd games(chess, magic cards game, warhammer)
Yes STEM conventions is basically IQ mogging central. Very few chads so if you are nerdy, not so good looking and high IQ you will fit as long as you are somewhat sociable.

Yes STEM conventions is basically IQ mogging central. Very few chads so if you are nerdy, not so good looking and high IQ you will fit as long as you are somewhat sociable.
Big problem is many of the nerds are too too focused on one thing. I used to go this video game club in University and all the nerds were focused on some bullshit competitive game(LOL/Dota/CSGO) and nothing else ever crossed their minds.

Last edited:
Big problem is many of the nerds are too too focused on one thing. I used to go this video game club in University and all the nerds were focused on some bullshit competitive game(LOL/Dota/CSGO) and nothing else ever crossed their kinds.
Yes, we have a competitive drive and, since we are not athletic, we have to use videogames to compete and satisfy those urges. Just picture normies talking about football, basketball or whatever sport is popular.

You probably just have a three digit IQ, not necessarily very high, but even at 100 something entry level you can certainly realize that most norm plebs NPC behavior is extremely primitive, scripted and predictable. Good for u op. :feelsokman:

You probably just have a three digit IQ, not necessarily very high, but even at 100 something entry level you can certainly realize that most norm plebs NPC behavior is extremely primitive, scripted and predictable. Good for u op. :feelsokman:
thx. yea i definitely believe i'm ahead of the curve, but not too high. i'm rice too so it'd be pretty sad if i was just average here lol.

The average male is not very intelligent. That's how most of the population can be completely cucked by the Government, their employer and their wives and never complain.

The average male is not very intelligent. That's how most of the population can be completely cucked by the Government, their employer and their wives and never complain.
it's a shame. they aren't free

Normies Are sheeple. Vile creatures

Normies Are sheeple. Vile creatures
as much as i like to view humanity as a whole, and want to see the best in ppl and give them the benefit of the doubt, i'm starting to realize that i'm on another wavelength compared to the average person here. it is what it is though