Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every new game is trash watered down for normies.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
How many games have you been excited for and then find out that it has become a casual micro transaction filled experience?
I was excited for battlefront 2 because I loved the original two on ps2 but then they filled it with lootboxes and pay to win mechanics.
I'm also excited for red dead redemption 2 but the company is probably going to make it worse then GTA online.

Play Final Fantasy <3.

Crustaciouse said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Play Final Fantasy <3.
Which one?
1 to 15 ;).

Jks, try Final Fantasy Tactics advanced, its shitty at the start, but it gets better as you go along, and its on Gameboy, you could download the emulator if you want. It's a RPG, tactics, and turn base game like Fire Emblem, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Western Games are pretty much screwed now

Yeap. After about 2009, when the normies started taking over the internet, games gotten pure shit. Just pure shit. I only play old games, Starcraft Brood war, OSRS, Classic WoW. PuBG is a good one IMO not a bad game but anything else is just pure trash. Sad imo video games was my life cope for so long now its losing its power....

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Yeap. After about 2009, when the normies started taking over the internet, games gotten pure shit. Just pure shit. I only play old games, Starcraft Brood war, OSRS, Classic WoW. PuBG is a good one IMO not a bad game but anything else is just pure trash. Sad imo video games was my life cope for so long now its losing its power....

WoW has gotten so watered down it's unbelievable. I've been playing since 2006, but mostly WotLK private servers, although I have leveled and played on vanilla and TBC private servers.

OSRS is literally the best cope ever atm, so much shit to do that you just forget your inceldom for a while.

whogivesafucc said:
WoW has gotten so watered down it's unbelievable. I've been playing since 2006, but mostly WotLK private servers, although I have leveled and played on vanilla and TBC private servers.

OSRS is literally the best cope ever atm, so much shit to do that you just forget your inceldom for a while.

OSRS is over for me tbh I've got a maxed pure and I've mastered Edgy PvP and tribridding... got bored of that game. Classic WoW is ruined now for me since Blizzard announced it I can't play on lights hope anymore knowing blizzard will be putting it out,... so just gotta w8 till that happens then Classic WoW is the best cope in the world. SC BW is my game atm pretty fun.

GTA Online was the shit in 2013-2015, now it's a fucking joke. I'm looking forward to RDR2 but only the singleplayer since them fucking up the online is a given. You'll be seeing weed camo for horses and shit I bet.

This is why you buy JRPG's and japanese games in general. They're geared more towards hikikomori virgins, rather than normies.

I recommend Nier Automata:

3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg

nier-automata-screen-05-us-03dec16

208753_screenshot_05_l.jpg

Kointo said:
This is why you buy JRPG's and japanese games in general. They're geared more towards hikikomori virgins, rather than normies.

I recommend Nier Automata:

3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg

nier-automata-screen-05-us-03dec16

208753_screenshot_05_l.jpg
I bought nier and it was amazing, the most original and refreshing game i have played in a long time. The japs actually know what their doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back